shape
carat
color
clarity

DSS Got me! Looking for 5ct RBC

njblinger

Rough_Rock
I will ask if they can provide additional images. If they are unable to, is it worth purchasing for around $8200 (same as the 5.5 ct original stone)?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could be a great (and very fiery diamond)...I think I'm seeing some indicators of leakage under the table to what could be slight "ring of death", but hard to determine.
Can they get you Ideal-Scope or ASET scope images?
Kim N what do you think?

I agree, I think there's leakage under the table. I wouldn't buy it without an ASET image.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
@njblinger anything catch your eyes?

njblinger

Rough_Rock
They said they can't provide any additional images.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I've included G color, in case you want to consider some added options:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi, what do you think about this one @DejaWiz @Kim N

I also like the 5.28 E SI1 that @musicloveranthony pointed out.

Proportions and angles look good, but it looks like I'm seeing some cut slop in the pavilion facets.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I don't like the girdle on the new one - it looks inconsistent

njblinger

Rough_Rock
Darn. Okay I'm still waiting for my refund so I still have some time to keep looking.

njblinger

Rough_Rock
Hi I got my refund and I'm back. Unfortunately the 5.28 ct stone is no longer available. @DejaWiz @Kim N @musicloveranthony

Would love to get your advice on the following two stones:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi I got my refund and I'm back. Unfortunately the 5.28 ct stone is no longer available. @DejaWiz @Kim N @musicloveranthony

Would love to get your advice on the following two stones:

The first one looks better to me

njblinger

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your assessment. Do you think this is a great diamond? It's quite a bit more than some of the other stones that were recommended earlier (and got snatched up).

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your assessment. Do you think this is a great diamond? It's quite a bit more than some of the other stones that were recommended earlier (and got snatched up).

Mother's Day price gouging is happening as I type this

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh no wonder I've notice a spike in prices since just a few days ago.

Mother's Day price gouging is happening as I type this

And the mysterious missing old cut style and other specialty cuts gone off the website from Ritani. It's possible that all those stones that hadn't sold for months got bought between 11p and 6 am. But it seems so odd.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
And the mysterious missing old cut style and other specialty cuts gone off the website from Ritani. It's possible that all those stones that hadn't sold for months got bought between 11p and 6 am. But it seems so odd.

I’ve noticed this happen several times over the years. I think they’re just trying to create a false sense of scarcity

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I'm back and wanted to get an assessment on the following stone: (@DejaWiz @Kim N @musicloveranthony and anyone else. TIA!)

It's very bright in my house right now so its hard to see my laptop screen, but it looks a bit purple to me https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG561280891

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@njblinger Did you get feedback on your new possibility? I’m deliberately bumping this bc I’m vicariously living through your hunt for a beauty!

njblinger

Rough_Rock
@njblinger Did you get feedback on your new possibility? I’m deliberately bumping this bc I’m vicariously living through your hunt for a beauty!

Hi @0515vision I'm still waiting to get feedback from some of our other experts on this stone. I deliberately waited until after Mother's Day hoping prices will come back down.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not an expert, but I think it looks beautiful. I would put a hold on it until you hear from others.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
It looks decent...not seeing any blue nuance, but maybe a slightly gray hue along with the expected yellow. There seems to be a little bit of pavilion twist in some spots.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results