shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s upgrade -- 1.66ct J VS1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely positively gorgeous! And - so exciting to be going away! I''m so glad you stuck with the solitaire too!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Congrats dreamer! Exciting to see the stone you picked. I''ve been following your search here and there, mostly through lurkdom. You always start the most interesting threads and I''m really glad to see you get your new diamond. The stats look excellent.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you and the hubby have a wonderful anniversary weekend away, although I don''t know how you''re going to sleep tonight knowing that tomorrow is ring day! I love the look of your new stone. I hope you''ll be very happy with it.

Your setting looks very nice! Lesley mentioned Unique to me also, and I have a setting saved from their six prong collection for when I have my stone set. I''m going to be anxious to hear what you have to say about the quality of Unique''s settings.

Happy anniversary to you both!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''ve encountered some Unique Settings in person, and the quality seems quite nice.

Also, I think NeatFreak''s Jeff White sapphire setting is from them, maybe? She''s had that for a while so she can probably chime in about quality if you page her on FHH...

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 5:56:20 PM
Author: dreamer_d
Last glam shot until I get to see it in person!
36.gif
I really like this setting a lot, and it was very economical. I believe BGD will offer it as a stock setting in the future, which is great for people on a setting budget who do not like the typical Tiffany style prong settings.
I LOVE IT, I'm so happy for you! I hope you enjoy your weekend too!!!

I love the story too!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats dreamer!! yay :) Happy Anniversary!!!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer, I''m so happy for you! And kind of feeling bad for not being around during all of your deciding. (Not that you needed me - you got some terrific advice!) We were in Paris, then stuck there thanks to the volcano. The trip kind of broke me of my diamond obsession (temporarily, I''m sure) so I haven''t been around. But I''ve been thinking about your upgrade and had to come back to wish you a happy happy anniversary!

I *hope* that the switch to PS 2.0 doesn''t delay the pages and pages of handshots that we are all anxiously awaiting! In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend and enjoy that beauty. The setting is just perfect and exactly what I would have chosen in your position.

p.s., your original ering and setting are just beautiful.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dreamer yay! so glad you''re getting your dream ring - i totally enjoyed your trip down memory lane too!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Have a wonderful Anniversary....and can''t wait to see the hand shots when you return!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats D! Enjoy your new beauty!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Dreamer. Happy Anniversary. Can''t wait for pics when you come back.

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures of your diamond evolution- what a journey! Crowned by this baby!- its beautiful, cannot wait to see it on your hand. Enjoy!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''ve read some of your threads in RT about this upgrade, and I''m soooo happy for you. It looks stunning! Can''t wait to so your IRL pics!
36.gif
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
How exciting. It looks beautiful, and now that I see your diamond in that setting, it was the perfect choice. I can''t wait to see your pics.

katushka

Rough_Rock
I am so excited to see your new ring on your hand—and touched to read how your husband is with you every step of the way in this upgrade process!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! A truly stunning upgrade - can''t wait to see hand shots. Enjoy your romantic weekend away with your hubby and happy anniversary!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I came in to check on you - and look for pictures. It''s my graduation weekend and I''m thinking about your ring!
3.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer D,

YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m sooooo excited for you. I am dying to see hand pics of that baby (I''m looking for an upgrade in that size range myself). I hope you are enjoying your new ring, and thanks for sharing your e-ring journey with us, I loved reading about all of the changes you have made along the way!

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, wow!!!!!!! Not only is that the perfect size diamond (for me...LOL) but the setting looks spectacular! What a beautiful big diamond! You know that is my dream size! I am so happy for you and I can''t wait to hear all about it after your trip and see hand shots. I love that it is 1.666
29.gif
LOL!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous. The stone looks HUGE! Can''t wait to see pics when you pick it up.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
can''t wait to see it!

Hi Dreamer! I''m very excited for you
36.gif
I hope you are having a wonderful getaway with your hubby
2.gif

I look forward to some pix of your new ring! I''m also waiting for my upgrade ring which is coming on Monday
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary - we''re all excited to see the new ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary!!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!! Can''t wait to see pics next week!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
dreamer, i loved reading and seeing all the pics from your first e-ring. good thing you found PS, otherwise you wouldn''t have such a nice bauble!

happy anniversary! enjoy your romantic weekend. i can''t wait to see pics of your new sparkly.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m baaaaaaack!
9.gif
I am off to bed and may not have time to post tomorrow, but here are few pics I managed to snap a the hotel. I will do a proper photo shoot as soon as I can.

And for now all I have to say is...

I love my new diamond!!!

dreamer_J_dream1.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

dreamer_J_dream2.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
4.gif

dreamer_J_dream3.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

dreamer_J_dream4.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

dreamer_J_dream5.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
12.gif

dreamer_J_dream6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results