shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s upgrade -- 1.66ct J VS1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 9:47:08 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
Congratulations Dreamer, it looks awesome! Can''t wait to see it in person on your lovely hand. I hope it brings you joy for many years! What a fun way to spend your anniversary with hubby and
your little one. I hope you have a great time!
Thanks lus2sparkle! You have been very supportive as well during this process, I appreciate it. And no baby, remember?
2.gif
He is staying with my in laws.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it`s beautiful! substantially larger than your original stone - you`re going to love it!:)

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 11:21:12 PM
Author: dreamer_d
Date: 5/13/2010 9:26:20 PM

Author: CasaBlanca

Dreamer D,

I am so excited and thrilled for you I am giddy! The trip sounds so perfect...just the three of you! I am so envious, so I am a shade of giddy green!

Have a great time and may you fall in love all over again times two! (with hubby as well as that spectacular ring!)

Happy Anniversary!

36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

Me, hubby, and the ring?? LOL! Thanks CB!

This made me laugh - I''m picturing dreamer and her hubby gazing adoringly at her new ring all weekend.

Dreamer glad I could be of enabling assistance. Sounds like this would have been a special weekend regardless of bling!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 10:06:10 PM
Author: Laila619
What a beautiful upgrade Dreamer!!

Is the setting an Adwar setting? Where did you find it?
It is a setting from Unique settings of New York! I think it is really nice. I would never have picked it based on the casting company pics though
14.gif
But it is basically the BGD cathedral pave setting that SpartanRed and Brown.Eyed.Girl''s mom have but without diamonds. I just think it is a really nice looking setting, especially for its low price. I opted for 18k because I think I will have this setting for a while!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 10:29:10 PM
Author: jill_s
Dreamer - it''s beautiful and looks fabulous! I love the setting you picked - I think you will love it! I can''t wait to hear your thoughts once you wear it around this weekend. The pics from BGD look yummy!
30.gif
30.gif
Jill I am super excited. I spent a lot of time looking through your thread with your 1.6ct J and imagining how mine will look on my hand
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 10:52:38 PM
Author: packrat
Can''t wait to see it on your hand! How does it feel to finally have it on its way??
Goooooood! I have been looking forward to this for a few years now!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 11:05:04 PM
Author: sarap333
Your new upgrade is fabulous!!! I love the J color and the setting you chose is perfect - so classic. Have a great time in Seattle and come back soon with photos
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks Sara! Looks like with the new PS being launched the photos will have to wait until Tuesday!
25.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 11:18:29 PM
Author: beezygal
omg.. i''m so excited for you.. I know you always want a bigger size. I can''t wait to see the hand shot!!! tomorrow!!! yeah!!! my ring MIGHT arrive tomorrow too...
And then you have to wait until bf proposes!
27.gif
Tackle him and make him give it to you right away!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And thanks to lilyfoot, yssie, Feb2003, Bella, lcom, junebug17, MTG, slg47, Vesper, Venice, Farley`s mom, Dani, DF, Ame, Luckyeshe, Naty, and maevie! Your enthusiasm and support mean so much, it would not have been nearly as much fun along the way without all of you!

And I will try to post at least one picture before the big PS upgrade begins on Sunday night, but if I can`t, see you all on Tuesday!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe the time is soooo near now!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dreamy collection.
I love all your gems.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That sapphire is stunning too.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Amazing stone! Amazing ring!

Dreamer_D you're going to have a real dazzler on your finger. Congratulations on making your dream size milestone!
(I realy enjoyed the chronicle of your upgrades in pictures)

Handshots! Handshots!

Have a fabulous weekend in seattle!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
well.. just the setting will come.. probably monday... then need to have the diamond set.... I am so anxious..

so.. PLEASE... hand shot as soon as you get a chance. It'll distract me when I get to see some serious bling bling of yours. :)
30.gif
I'm so excited for you!!! It's gonna look BIG!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am so happy for you, it seems to have been a long process but well worth the wait. Enjoy your weekend!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That stone is amazing - and it''s HUGE!! Plus the setting is just perfect!!! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!!! Happy anniversary!!!
36.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
It''s beautiful Dreamer, you must be so happy. Have a great time away for your anniversary

Reenie

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! You must post pictures when you get it - bet you cant wait to get it on your finger. Wear it in good health!!!

xxx

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and setting.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Looks awesome!!! Can''t wait to see live pics!!!!!!!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I love that setting and I can''t wait to see handshots! My FF and I are looking at a J diamond as well and I''m curious to see what you think about the color compared to your G. I had always thought that I wouldn''t go lower than a G because I do love icy white diamonds. But looking at Jill_S''s ring and the many other beautiful J''s on here, I''m beginning to think I just might have to get one for myself. Plus, the extra 20-25 points it can get me for our budget helps push me towards a J too!
2.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Its absolutely GORGEOUS Dreamer!! I am so excited for you to get this baby on your finger! The stone is perfection and the setting is beautiful!!
3.gif
I love it!!! BGD did an amazing job, as always!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Have a wonderful weekend, and post those pics as soon as possible!! We will be waiting!
2.gif

12.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a diamond journey so far! Your new upgrade is beautiful and I can''t wait to see some hand shots.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer

It looks fabulous and huge!!!!

I am so excited for you!! Happy Anniversary. Have a wonderful weekend.

I look forward to seeing the hand shots and reading a full blow by blow account of the whole "picking up the ring thing!"

30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer that is even better, a trip for just the two of you! I must have read wrong, sorry about that! That is such a gift for the two of you, I hope you have the best time ever!

Your ring is so lovely! Isn''t Unique Settings a great find from Brian and Lesley! I had never heard of them before. They actually had a lot of copies of designer rings, but Brian was hesitant to use them.
My semi-bezel came from them, and I think the one Brian is offering is my ring and stone but I am not sure about that. Your setting is great. When I first saw it, I thought it was Brian''s Elegant setting.
It couldn''t be more perfect.

The thing I love about J stones is they seem to reflect more colors than white diamonds, or maybe there is just a softness to them, but I love them. I can''t put my finger on exactly what that makes
them so special, but I just love them. It doesn''t hurt when you feel you got a great deal before the prices go up-again!

Have a great time, maybe you could bring some pics back to show us of your ring in action! I love the photos people have posting of the hand on the glass kind of thing!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky, lucky girl!!!!!!
11.gif
2.gif

That stone and setting as so very beautiful!
30.gif
36.gif

Congratulations on this upgrade and on your wedding anniversary. All the best.

Cachette
1.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Dreamer!!!! The setting and the stone are both amazing
30.gif
. Have a wonderful weekend with DH and your new ring!

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
perfectly lovely~

Congratulations
30.gif

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Dreamer!!! It looks beautiful - I''m so happy that you finally got your dream ring (at least for now...)! I can''t wait to see your hand shots either.

How wide is the shank? And what wedding band are you going to pair with it?

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Have a great anniversary weekend! Love your choice of stone and setting, you have great taste. Can''t wait to the "real life" pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results