shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s upgrade -- 1.66ct J VS1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, what is your ring size....I want to see how that 1.66 looks on you as soon as you get it!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your upgrade Dreamer - it looks very beautiful and blingy. I love the simple, elegant setting. Can''t wait to see your handshots and hear your final verdict.

Enjoy your weekend sans bebe.

SpartanRed

Rough_Rock
Trade
Dreamer...what a ring! That looks great! My fiance loves her J also that we just got. Your setting looks like the bead set cathedral they offer, which I got my fiance, but without the side stones...did you do anything different to it?

Enjoy the J because we sure are!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring DD!!...love the simple basket style setting.
30.gif
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love the photo of the 2 diamonds side by side. The new one looks awesome!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I realized I was so flabbergasted by the ring that I forgot to say have a wonderful anniversary trip!!!!

(and, after your "trip down memory lane" I can''t wait to see what your 4th anniversary brings!:) every year is an exponentially bigger diamond
27.gif

P.S. Your sapphire three stone what what convinced me that''s what I wanted
3.gif
My DH designed my ring on his own and chose a radiant sapphire and halfmoon or radiant trap sides (they are sort of in between and it''s hard to tell b/c of the 4 prong setting) anyway, I love my ring, but my original dream was an emerald cut sapphire with emerald cut diamonds on each side in a swoopy trellis or fluid basket setting (and seeing your convinced me that was what I loved
1.gif
)

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a homerun dreamer! Gorgeous and you have a really sweet husband.

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OMG, it is GORGEOUS and the setting is perfect! That is seriously my dream diamond that you have there. I love the J color, the size is awesome, it is just stunning. Stunning! So many congrats on this one!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Dreamer!!!! And can I tell you how much I love that setting? 4 prong basket!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Awwww Dreamer!!! Your new bauble is soooo pretty!!!! :)
Wishing you a very romantic getaway - have a great time and enjoy every second of it!!

Hugs to you.........

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer D,

I am so excited and thrilled for you I am giddy! The trip sounds so perfect...just the three of you! I am so envious, so I am a shade of giddy green!

Have a great time and may you fall in love all over again times two! (with hubby as well as that spectacular ring!)

Happy Anniversary!

36.gif
35.gif
36.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Dreamer, it looks awesome! Can''t wait to see it in person on your lovely hand. I hope it brings you joy for many years! What a fun way to spend your anniversary with hubby and
your little one. I hope you have a great time!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful upgrade Dreamer!!

Is the setting an Adwar setting? Where did you find it?

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer - it''s beautiful and looks fabulous! I love the setting you picked - I think you will love it! I can''t wait to hear your thoughts once you wear it around this weekend. The pics from BGD look yummy!
30.gif
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it on your hand! How does it feel to finally have it on its way??

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the upgrade!!! It''s beautiful!!! I can''t wait to see the pictures!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Your new upgrade is fabulous!!! I love the J color and the setting you chose is perfect - so classic. Have a great time in Seattle and come back soon with photos
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 6:22:55 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Hi Dreamer! Very excited for you. I cannot believe how fast this came bout, it seemed like itwas just a couple weeks ago you were looking for your upgrade. Congrats, it's beautiful!
Well I bought the diamond the day it was posted on BGD's site, which was about 3 weeks ago I think, but the whole thing has been in the works basically since january. But yeah, not so long in the grand scheme
2.gif
I'm glad I snagged it when I did -- they got three J color stones in that size range at that time and all three were sold within a couple weeks. And it was before the price hike.

I wear a size 6.25.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!
9.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 6:56:39 PM
Author: hmr_mama
Congrats Dreamer! Can''t wait to see that bad boy on your hand! And I really can''t wait for your ten year anniversary present.
31.gif
LOL! Thanks! I suppose at this rate it will be about 5cts!
25.gif

Actually, this has been the size I have wanted from the start! It has been my goal all along and it is really exciting to be here. I suppose you never know what the future holds, but I have no plans to upgrade the size any time soon, nor do I want to, and that is a first!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 7:16:05 PM
Author: yssie
Due to ship on thursday! And I''ve got so much work half of me is hoping thursday takes a good long whilst to get here
40.gif
Blasphemer!
6.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Dreamer...What can i say? That was a long journey for you, from the initial sapphire ring to the ring of your dreams! Congratulations on the new ring...it is truly amazing
30.gif
The diamond is unbelievably beautiful and the setting that you finally chose is one of my favourites
36.gif
Yay, everything turned out so great
36.gif
I wish you a very romantic and amusing getaway and come back with handshots soon, coz i just CAN''T WAIT
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 7:35:43 PM
Author: softly softly
Congratulations on your upgrade Dreamer - it looks very beautiful and blingy. I love the simple, elegant setting. Can''t wait to see your handshots and hear your final verdict.

Enjoy your weekend sans bebe.
Thanks softly, and for all your enabeling... ummm support over the months as I was deciding! And we WILL enjoy our time away without baby. The first time since he was born! woop woop!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 7:53:00 PM
Author: SpartanRed
Dreamer...what a ring! That looks great! My fiance loves her J also that we just got. Your setting looks like the bead set cathedral they offer, which I got my fiance, but without the side stones...did you do anything different to it?

Enjoy the J because we sure are!
Nope, it is basically your setting without the diamonds!
9.gif
I saw the setting for the first time a few months ago and really liked it so I was glad it worked out.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 8:13:30 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Wow, I love the photo of the 2 diamonds side by side. The new one looks awesome!
I agree! It looks very large and very sparkly in the picture, and the warmth is appealing to my eye.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 8:32:47 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
I realized I was so flabbergasted by the ring that I forgot to say have a wonderful anniversary trip!!!!

(and, after your ''trip down memory lane'' I can''t wait to see what your 4th anniversary brings!:) every year is an exponentially bigger diamond
27.gif

P.S. Your sapphire three stone what what convinced me that''s what I wanted
3.gif
My DH designed my ring on his own and chose a radiant sapphire and halfmoon or radiant trap sides (they are sort of in between and it''s hard to tell b/c of the 4 prong setting) anyway, I love my ring, but my original dream was an emerald cut sapphire with emerald cut diamonds on each side in a swoopy trellis or fluid basket setting (and seeing your convinced me that was what I loved
1.gif
)
Wow, that is cool Bella! I really did love that ring, great coverage. I just didn''t *looove* it and in the end I am happy that we were able to get some of the money back to put towards my solitaire and the sapphire is in its original home.

Ans yup, we upgraded for each of the last three anniversaries. But this is it! I wanted a 1.6-1.7ct all along and now I have it!
36.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
omg.. i''m so excited for you.. I know you always want a bigger size. I can''t wait to see the hand shot!!! tomorrow!!! yeah!!! my ring MIGHT arrive tomorrow too...

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 8:43:34 PM
Author: cemrn
It''s a homerun dreamer! Gorgeous and you have a really sweet husband.
He is very sweet to support my insanity
4.gif
He is excited to see the new rock too, it will be a fun weekend all around.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 8:58:55 PM
Author: CBL
OMG, it is GORGEOUS and the setting is perfect! That is seriously my dream diamond that you have there. I love the J color, the size is awesome, it is just stunning. Stunning! So many congrats on this one!!
Ya know, one day then you may have your dream diamond! A few years ago I wrote the same thing about jill_s''s 1.6ct J and then here I am! It worked out somehow.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 9:18:54 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Beautiful Dreamer!!!! And can I tell you how much I love that setting? 4 prong basket!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I adore the setting too! It looks just perfect. I am eager to see how it looks on my hand.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 9:26:20 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
Dreamer D,

I am so excited and thrilled for you I am giddy! The trip sounds so perfect...just the three of you! I am so envious, so I am a shade of giddy green!

Have a great time and may you fall in love all over again times two! (with hubby as well as that spectacular ring!)

Happy Anniversary!

36.gif
35.gif
36.gif
Me, hubby, and the ring?? LOL! Thanks CB!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results