shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Dreamer's Baby Ring -- Part Deux!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, first of all, congratulations on your new little man! :appl:

And the ring is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats Dreamer!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, Dreamer. I am so glad everything worked out for you. Your baby is adorable.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
That's my original e-ring! Except mine is YG with a WG bezel.

Congrats on your baby boy!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Dreamer on your gorgeous little dude! and I love semi bezels and this ring is just perfect- meant to be Dreamer! Congrats again!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and a gorgeous baby! Congratulations!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful baby boy and Beautiful ring!!!!!! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very classic and pretty! I have had a bad experience with WF, so I think it's just as well that you went elsewhere. They seemed very helpful at the beginning with me also.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
dreamer he is adorable :) many congratulations :appl:
and love the new ring! what a great find! I seem to remember you had wanted an etoile style low-set ring...glad you found one at a great price!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I want to take some more photos and post them, and also show how this ring and diamond compare to my other stones, which are J colored and white gold, but the kids have been keeping me a little busy!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
pregcurious|1312513493|2984544 said:
Very classic and pretty! I have had a bad experience with WF, so I think it's just as well that you went elsewhere. They seemed very helpful at the beginning with me also.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I have actually worked with WF for about three years and on a number of projects. In my particular case my opinion has not changed from beginning the end of our interactions.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1312367700|2982970 said:
Congrats on getting the ring that you wanted! It is very pretty and the price unbeatable! Will it stack with your first baby ring?

The baby is absolutely precious - who doesn't love that brand new baby look? He is just adorable and deserves a ring to to honor him!

I know you're busy but you know we'll need lots more pictures! :naughty:

Again, many congrats as I know you really shopped around for that perfect ring - enjoy!!

Thanks MGR. It looks great stacked with my other ring, I'll post pics when I get a chance. But my Hunter ring is wg and this is plat. Not sure if that matters really?? My Hunter ring is also a shared prong and I don't like the idea of it scratching the lovely shank on this new ring.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Orchid Lei|1312495304|2984359 said:
That's my original e-ring! Except mine is YG with a WG bezel.

Congrats on your baby boy!

Really? I love it is YG. Have you posted pics anywhere? What size was your center stone? I adore this ring, you are lucky to have received it for your engagement!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1312517473|2984597 said:
dreamer he is adorable :) many congratulations :appl:
and love the new ring! what a great find! I seem to remember you had wanted an etoile style low-set ring...glad you found one at a great price!

I have indeed wanted an etoile type of ring for years but never had the funds to get one new. This was just meant to be. Finding it was really just chance and luck, and it being my size and local was even more unlikely. I actually like this ring *better* than the etoile. When I have a chance to post more shorts, hopefully I can more accurately depict how delicate it is! The shank is perfect in how it tapers. Really, just an all around great ring. I could not be happier.

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
OMG, your baby is soooooooooooo adorable! Congratulations. Your ring is beautiful -- great find.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
DD_I love it. It's gorgeous and once you have your honkin five stone, I suspect it will be nice to have a smoother more petite ring to wear when chasing your two boys some days:)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Dreamer, I'm sorry that I haven't been around much but I just wanted to say that your new ring is very pretty! but your new baby..... is gorgeous! Welcome Ryder!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on both your adorable son and gorgeous ring.

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous on both counts! Congrats! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Dreamer!!!! Your little guy is beautiful, and so is your new sparklie! thank you for sharing the photos of both! what a busy and fun summer for you!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
cant wait for more pictures!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great ring, Dreamer! :love: I love it! And I especially love a great deal!!! :appl: Your baby is beautiful! This makes such a nice gift in his honor!!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I love your boy and his super cute punk hairstyle (first picture)!!! :D
And beautiful celebration ring: please share more handshots ASAP.
:wavey:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, finally got some time for a proper photo shoot!

Still simply adore this ring after wearing it for a week. It is perfect for at home/casual wear!

These shots show a little better detail of the ring. It is so smooth and lovely. I really like the weight of platinum and may be a metal convert, we'll see what I think of the patina.

dreamerryderring5.jpg

dreamerryderring7.jpg

dreamerryderring4.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some shots paired with my first baby ring, .55cttw half eternity from BGD! It looks great. But I wonder, is it ok to wear WG paired with PLAT like this??

dreamerryderring6.jpg

dreamerryderring10.jpg

dreamerryderring11.jpg

dreamerryderring12.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And some nice shots with my other rings for comparison.

dreamerryderring1.jpg

dreamerryderring2.jpg

dreamerryderring3.jpg

dreamerryderring8.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And finally, all of my rings: Hunter babyr ring, Ryder baby ring, solitaire, sapphire e-ring, original wedding band .90cttw half eternity.

dreamerryderring13.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm super late to this thread too - congrats Dreamer! What a lucky find - it looks great on you!

Goodness, Ryder really is just that cute ::) And you've finally got the etoile type you've been lusting after, so now you can focus on the threestone :devil:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I love them stacked together!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
First of all, congratulations on little Ryder! He is so adorable - too cute! And the baby ring is precious. Best Wishes to the whole family!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Yssie you know what is funny? In onew of my threads where I was asking for help to decide between a channel or another type of band, you said something like "How come I feel like I am going to see a thread later with a pendant or a bracelet or something, anything but a channel set band!" haha. Prescient!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results