shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer's accidental anniversary OEC studs!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you'll just have to keep saving and find another ebay deal for sidestones for the mondo three stone, b/c those look awesome as studs :Up_to_something:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
What luck to have created this beautiful OEC set! They are a perfect size on you. Enjoy!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Those turned out great! (I'd been quietly following along on your OEC quest. :razz: )

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got a couple more photos that show the size perspective better. The lighting in the other ear shots made the diamonds appear smaller than they are I think.

oecearrings2 008.JPG

oecearrings2 014.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
titian23|1332422524|3154211 said:
Hi Dreamer

Sorry to threadjack but is there anyway to PM you, possibly on DB? My name there is flygirl23 if you wouldn't mind messaging me there. I have a question for you about your amcor fishtail prong setting.

Thanks!

I messaged you there.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara|1332469017|3154821 said:
Just fantastic, girl!! Great job. They look smashing.

It's funny how sometimes when you think you'll do one thing, something new makes you change your path, lol. I kinda lotta love that element of surprise about eBay. Can't wait to watch your eventual 3 stone /giant OEC stone/whatever-takes-your-fancy-next saga unfold...it's always fun to read.

It is a long and winding road ;))

I think a three stone with *these* diamonds will not be in the cards. Many -- like TGal -- will call me crazy but after spending more time with them I do notice that the smaller stone is a teensy bit more tinted than the larger. It is of course not noticable on the ears, and likely not noticable on the hand to casual inspection, but color is my bugaboo and if a collection of stones are worn together my strong preference is for a really really close match in color! Oh well! They are awesome studs!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rhea|1332579209|3155550 said:
I had a dream about your aurora last night. More like a nightmare I suppose. I'm glad that you've been back and that it's safe and sound!

There is something about earrings, isn't there? I get that you can't see them, but knowing they're there - very glam!

Rhea dear, was my blingy band chasing you in a dark alley? Do share the details!

Earrings are funny. I was not a fan with my 0.70cttw and rarely wore them. But these ones are big enough for my warped mind :rolleyes: that I like *knowing* I am wearing them even though I cannot see them. They dress up any outfit! And interestingly, I feel like they offer a really good visual balance for my Aurora, better balance than another ring on my right hand does.

fridays_child

Shiny_Rock
I already posted on the other thread you had on RT, but I think your earrings are fabulous. They're the perfect size on you, congrats on your awesome ebay finds!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1332871354|3157437 said:
Rhea|1332579209|3155550 said:
I had a dream about your aurora last night. More like a nightmare I suppose. I'm glad that you've been back and that it's safe and sound!

There is something about earrings, isn't there? I get that you can't see them, but knowing they're there - very glam!

Rhea dear, was my blingy band chasing you in a dark alley? Do share the details!

Earrings are funny. I was not a fan with my 0.70cttw and rarely wore them. But these ones are big enough for my warped mind :rolleyes: that I like *knowing* I am wearing them even though I cannot see them. They dress up any outfit! And interestingly, I feel like they offer a really good visual balance for my Aurora, better balance than another ring on my right hand does.

Your 2nd photos are even more wonderful! They definitely look bigger there. How on earth is that possible?

I had a dream that there was something in the law which gave a seller so many days to ask for an item back after it was sold. The details are a bit sketchy but there was this weird chain where 4 people on PS had to give their items back, including you giving back your Aurora. No one was happy and you were heartbroken. In the end Gypsy re-sold you the Aurora because it somehow wasn't her that had asked for it back even though she sold it you the 1st time. A bit fuzzy I know, but all dreams are. Short version: taken from you, returned by nice person. It ended well.

Can you linky other right hand ring? I don't recall it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results