shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer's accidental anniversary OEC studs!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, they are so pretty, and I love your hair, too! :love: :cheeky:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am so jealous! :lickout: they are fantastic, congrats!!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
faboo! Love your glasses too!

Hope they are enjoying their temporary home!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous on you!!! They look bigger than 3/4 ct.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well now, I should post MORE photos on pricescope if I get so many compliments! :lol: My hair, my glasses! What a great way to start the day!

Oh yes, and the studs too 8) Thank you all for the kind words! They are indeed just about perfect as studs go. I know many people have said 0.60ct to 0.70ct is ideal and I think they are right.

In person they look even bigger than in those photos!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, Dreamer! How lucky these OEC's were to find a mate! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and a perfect size. What luck to have found such well matched stones. You definitely get the crown for queen of ebay finds. :tongue: Love them!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this thread up till now... Gosh, how does a diamond accident happen? I'm just curious...?? ;)) :wink2:

Dreamer, you look beautiful in those new studs!! They are a perfect size for your ears - they show up well, but photos never give the real fire and sparkle that real life does. Great shots!

Yes - great glasses and great haircut too :D

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful and they look HUGE on you. Great hair, btw. :love: :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! The perfect size and they are beautiful! Congrats!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great! I can't believe your find.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am jealous too. I love them and they are a perfect size. Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to mention last night that they are exactly the same size as mine, and I do think they are a very good size for wearing anytime!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wore them around today and felt like a very fancy lady! :lol: La Dee Da! I felt the need to put makeup on and everything.

I am pretty certain most people think they are fake, although my Aurora is pretty blingy so maybe they match and it makes it all seem more real. Who cares!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1332463761|3154732 said:
I wore them around today and felt like a very fancy lady! :lol: La Dee Da! I felt the need to put makeup on and everything.

I am pretty certain most people think they are fake, although my Aurora is pretty blingy so maybe they match and it makes it all seem more real. Who cares!

work the bling girl :)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
They look marvelous - congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just fantastic, girl!! Great job. They look smashing.

It's funny how sometimes when you think you'll do one thing, something new makes you change your path, lol. I kinda lotta love that element of surprise about eBay. Can't wait to watch your eventual 3 stone /giant OEC stone/whatever-takes-your-fancy-next saga unfold...it's always fun to read.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
They really are the perfect size for studs! They look fab on you!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
aaaaaah so pretty!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dreamer they are just gorgeous.

I have followed your RT thread with interest and think you have definitely done the right thing. I have .70 pt oec studs though earlier and nowhere near as nice a cut or clarity 8) When I first got them I wasnt looking for studs but they were a great price, they are now my would-not-be-without daily studs. .70 pts is the perfect size :)) I too have 2 littlies and they make me feel spesh without being over the top!

Having said that, I was cheering these stones on as sides paired with your 1ct. It would be a beautiful ring so definitely go that big :naughty:

Look forward to following the story...

Nina

justginger

Ideal_Rock
These look so lovely on you, Dreamer - after all your hard work of digging and searching, you deserve them! :bigsmile:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! :love: :love:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Dreamer! Your earrings are gorgeous!!! :love: Although seeing them next to your larger OEC, I keep thinking....3 stone ring. But of course, the earring are wonderful as well!!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer, these are so perfect! They look fantastic on you and are such a spectacularly matching pair! Bravo for hunting these babies down! I don't know if I'm more impressed by the amazing studs or that you sourced them yourself. Wear them in great health! :appl:

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous! Now you have me all green with envy...I've always wanted OEC earrings...!!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Now I know what size earrings I would like. These are the perfect size. Really a great match.... :appl: Enjoy those pretties!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a dream about your aurora last night. More like a nightmare I suppose. I'm glad that you've been back and that it's safe and sound!

There is something about earrings, isn't there? I get that you can't see them, but knowing they're there - very glam!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer they look beautiful and they are a nice size. I have one loose 0.56ct rb that is very lonely and needs a friend :naughty: I will have to get onto that project, you have inspired me. :wavey:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow... gorgeous! I love them.

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely stones and a great size for sure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results