shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know where I might find a 3 stone ring with a pave band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2005 5:11:44 PM
Author: DiamondsRagirlsbestfriend
Maybe you could call Simayof in SF and ask them to send you a photo? Their number is 1-800-653-4266. I''m telling you, the setting was gorgeous. It''s worth looking into.

(I''m gonna be SO jealous when someone from this site posts that ring - he-he)

thanks diamondsareagirlsbestfriend! i sent and email to customer service but i thin calling them will be faster. ooooh i''m excited!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2005 6:24
6.gif
6 PM
Author: gingerBcookie

Date: 1/6/2005 5:11:44 PM
Author: DiamondsRagirlsbestfriend
Maybe you could call Simayof in SF and ask them to send you a photo? Their number is 1-800-653-4266. I''m telling you, the setting was gorgeous. It''s worth looking into.

(I''m gonna be SO jealous when someone from this site posts that ring - he-he)

thanks diamondsareagirlsbestfriend! i sent and email to customer service but i thin calling them will be faster. ooooh i''m excited!
i just called! the guy said they normally don''t so this, but he''s gonna ask his boss if he can take a picture and send it to me!!! woohoo! keep your fingers crossed!! But the worst thing is I was in San Fran not even a week ago!!!! Aaargh if I had only known....how frustrating. If this doesn''t work...please any one who happens to walk by the ring with a camera...snap a pic!!!! and post it!!!

diamondcrazed

Rough_Rock
Hi GingerBCookie -- I too am interested in a 3 stone with pave -- did you ever get the picture of the one in the window at Simayof from the jeweler??

Diamondcrazed

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
sadly no...they sort of blew me off
7.gif
... i guess it isn''t mean to be. it doesn''t seem like they were interested in working with a non-local customer. maybe someone lese may have better luck than me.

I''m sorry that the jewelry store I mentioned couldn''t help you out, Ginger.

Have you had any luck with other setting ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results