shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know where I might find a 3 stone ring with a pave band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aeli

Rough_Rock
Well, after quite a bit of bad luck with our last jeweler, my fiance and I are looking at rings again (long story, some may remember from previous threads). I have an idea of what I want in my head, but sometimes an idea doesn''t look the same in reality. Does anyone have suggestions of where I might look for a 3 stone ring with a pave band? I love the 3 stone from Leon Mege''s website with the round center stone and pear shaped stones on either side (just a bit different from the average round with pears you see at most stores), but always envisioned having a pave band. Suggestions...pictures...? Thanks.

dtexan

Rough_Rock
I saw a Ritani ring at Bailey Banks & Biddle that was a 3 stone ring with pave. It was absolutely gorgeous! I didn''t find it on the Ritani website but i think Solomon Bros (?) has it on theirs (though i didn''t find their pics do justice). The setting was around $3500.

Cath

Shiny_Rock
I have seen some on Blue Nile''s site for 3-stone rounds and 3-stone princesses. They''re the closest things I''ve seen to what you''re talking about.

I attached a file -- I hope it works...

bluenile3roundpave12546.jpg

palegirl888

Rough_Rock
That''s so funny! That''s EXACTLY what we were looking for too! I think I posted this same question a little while ago. It is impossible to find one with pear shaped side stones and center round stone and pave going down the band. I have looked everywhere online! I got some ideas from people on here, but nothing to match what''s in my head. A good place, though expensive, is Rafinity in Santa Monica or Antiquarius on Beverly Blvd. (Claude Morady i think) I think we are switching to a center diamond with Marquis diamonds on either side and then adding some pave going down the sides. Good luck!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Aeli,

I read your previous posts that you were originally getting a Tiffany Legacy ring. Have you looked at Daniel K''s rings? www.danielk.net (look under the Bridal collection)

Daniel K has some BEAUTIFUL pave rings...I don''t know the prices (just that it''s expensive), but some of the settings look similar to the Tiffany Legacy. I don''t know if you''re looking for a completely different setting than before, but since you said before that you and your fiance loved the Legacy, maybe Daniel K will have something you''ll like.

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Here''s one of the Daniel K rings

danielk5984.jpg

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Another Daniel K

danielk5985.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
aeli...I read about your previous ring situation. it was definitely unfortunate, escpecially given the amount of $$$ that was going to be spent. anywho...just wanted to wish you luck with your new purchase.
emwink.gif

aeli

Rough_Rock
Thanks to all who responded. I had originally chosen the Tiffany Legecy ring, but due to circumstances, that fell through. It''s a beautiful ring, but after seeing so many different options on PS, I keep changing my mind.

The closest thing I''ve seen to what I am now looking for is a Ritani ring I saw on the Soloman Brother''s website (I keep trying to attach pictures, but I can''t get the size small enough...?), but the setting alone costs $7200, and for that price, I figure I should have exactly what I want, not something kind of close. I guess I''m now on a quest for a custom jeweler - anyone have recommendations in the San Francisco area...?
28.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Aeli, I''m glad that you are finally on the road to getting your dream ring after all the legacy drama! I have tried on the Ritani 3-stone and it is a beauty--really dainty. I just tried on some Daniel K stuff this week, but if the setting of the Ritani is high, Daniel K will be too....I think that custom is probably going to be your best bet. Here''s a pic of the Ritani 3-stone w/ asscher, not round....I''ll see if I have a round pic around too. GOOD LUCK!!!!

ritaniasscher3stone.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the round ritani. I know JB star has some 3 stones with pave as well--I''ve seen a radiant and a cushion center with half moon sides which was very pretty as well.

ritaniround3stone.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
First of all, I love the concept! This is one of my latest concepts too, but with a fancy yellow radiant center, trap sides, and pave around the band. I KNOW I want diamonds in/on the band of whatever ring I end up with, no matter what!

I''m attaching a pic of my favorite all time example of that type of design.

86380.JPG

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
P.S, I believe the Daniel K "Boxter" setting (the one with pave around the stone that looks most like the Legacy) runs around $6500 or so for the setting.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ooooh.. i really really like that last ring that katrina posted.. its soooooooooooo pretty.

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
Forgot to say that the pic I posted is of a ring by Krementz (I LOVE all of their stuff)

It is about $5000 for the setting.

Why do they all have to be so darned expensive!!!?????

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Katrina, that is a beauty!

I think I got an even higher quote for the boxter setting, but that could have depended on the vendor, and it depends on the venter stone too. Either way, PRICEY! (But amazing).

dommie

Rough_Rock
I am in the same situation as you are. My last jeweler was horrible!! Is there anything you did about teh situation? I am looking for settings once again as well... I have a round brilliant cut and am still undecided I want something witha micropave setting I am thinking of the petite princess ring by Michael b an am almost convinced about it!
Good luck to you once again!!!

dommie

Rough_Rock
hi can u attach that pic of the ring again I cant seem to see it except it being a shadow
Thanks

aeli

Rough_Rock
here''s a pic of the ritani ring i mentioned earlier. it''s not exactly what i want, but it''s got the general idea.

ritani - soloman brothers.jpg

aeli

Rough_Rock
i''d actually love to have a ring just like this leon mege, but with pave added to the band.

Leon Megé.jpg

I''m so sorry that you''ve had a difficult time with your ring!

One suggestion:

Talk with the folks at whiteflash.com and see if they can make a ring like the Leon sytle with pave on the side. I''ve been working with them, and they''ve been wonderful!

(I don''t know the history of your sitch, so my apologies if I missed something about whether or not you''re willing to work with an online vendor.)

best of luck to you, Mary

aeli

Rough_Rock
Mary - My previous dealings were with Tiffany & Co. Basically, my fiance paid for a ring that they never produced (we waited over a month after the date they promised it would be ready) and finally decided to ask for a refund. Since dealing with a "high end" retail store didn''t work out too well, I''m not ruling out making the big purchase on-line. My only concern is that with custom work, it might be harder to communicate exactly what I want without being face to face.

eekkk! That''s terrible!

I understand your concern! I saw a very pretty three-stone ring with pave on the side at a store in San Francisco a few weeks ago, but they don''t have an online photo. If you happen to live in the Bay Area, I can give you more details.

aeli

Rough_Rock
Ohhh, I actually live in San Francisco. If you could give me the name of the store and where it''s located, that would be great! Thanks.

Awesome!

I saw the setting at Simayof''s downtown store (on Geary).

The setting number is NR9268 and they can make it in platinum for about $2500. (If you end up liking the setting, they may try to haggle on the price, so just tell them that "a friend was told that they''d do the setting for $2500.)

Currently (I saw it in their window on the Wednesday before Xmas) the setting is holding a pink diamond in the center with two white side diamonds - and they used different color paved stones on each side. One side has white stones and one has pink or yellow, I can''t remember. (Man - this is SO hard to discribe w/out a photo) They can do this setting with ALL WHITE STONES. It is soooo pretty. The pave is on all three sides - it''s killer.

I didn''t go with this setting because I have three emerald cut stones, and I decided I just wanted a sleek all platinum band. If I had any other stones (rounds, asschers, princess - whatever) I would have gone with this one.

I hope that helps! Please let me know how things go with your adventure.

Smiles, Mary

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2005 11:53:15 AM
Author: aeli
Mary - My previous dealings were with Tiffany & Co. Basically, my fiance paid for a ring that they never produced (we waited over a month after the date they promised it would be ready) and finally decided to ask for a refund. Since dealing with a ''high end'' retail store didn''t work out too well, I''m not ruling out making the big purchase on-line. My only concern is that with custom work, it might be harder to communicate exactly what I want without being face to face.

Ugh, I hate that store! The company SUCKS.

Good luck with this--I have seen some similar at a local St. Louis jeweler but I think the guy works for them...I could be wrong...Chad Allison maybe?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/6/2005 1:52:16 PM
Author: DiamondsRagirlsbestfriend
Awesome!

I saw the setting at Simayof's downtown store (on Geary).

The setting number is NR9268 and they can make it in platinum for about $2500. (If you end up liking the setting, they may try to haggle on the price, so just tell them that 'a friend was told that they'd do the setting for $2500.)

Currently (I saw it in their window on the Wednesday before Xmas) the setting is holding a pink diamond in the center with two white side diamonds - and they used different color paved stones on each side. One side has white stones and one has pink or yellow, I can't remember. (Man - this is SO hard to discribe w/out a photo) They can do this setting with ALL WHITE STONES. It is soooo pretty. The pave is on all three sides - it's killer.

I didn't go with this setting because I have three emerald cut stones, and I decided I just wanted a sleek all platinum band. If I had any other stones (rounds, asschers, princess - whatever) I would have gone with this one.

I hope that helps! Please let me know how things go with your adventure.

Smiles, Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh wow...that sounds like the exact ring i'm looking for....if ANYONE finds a pic of this ring please please PLEASE pm me!!!!!!!!!! i've already triend to search the simayof site but no luck
15.gif

until then, these are my two fave 3 stone pave band rings. The top two pics are aurora borealis's, the bottom pic is the tacori rosebud. oh and tacori is really great about customizing, so you could swith out the two round sides with pears of you like.

3stonepave.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh yeah...don''t know how i could forget this baby..one of my fave leon rings.

leon1.5.05.jpg

Maybe you could call Simayof in SF and ask them to send you a photo? Their number is 1-800-653-4266. I''m telling you, the setting was gorgeous. It''s worth looking into.

(I''m gonna be SO jealous when someone from this site posts that ring - he-he)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results