Do you want to see some gorgeous studs?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful indeed!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I just received my Whiteflash yellow gold 8 prong studs this week. Here's the story...

I ordered the .75 ctw "ready set to go" studs in this setting a couple of months ago. I loved them so much that I had to get my 1.04 ctw white gold martini style studs reset into this same setting. So I packed them up and sent them on their merry way. They came back to me on Thursday, sparkling like gorgeous little stars. They look so much more lively and beautiful than they did before.

I don't have any ear shots yet but they look enormous. This is the most gorgeous setting, and if you're debating whether to get them, DO! I was worried they'd be too "prongy", but the prongs are so delicate and you barely see any metal. The setting makes the stones pop (especially in yellow gold) and they look perfectly round (I always thought the martini style made them look slightly triangular because of the 3 prongs and the 4 prong setting makes the stones look more square).

I love Whiteflash, not just for their amazing products and attention to detail, but for their customer service, which is among the best I've ever experienced anywhere. They themselves are true gems - especially Vera.

8-Prong-Martini-Basket-Studs-in-18k-Yellow-Gold-by-Whiteflash_51524_39209_g.jpg

Awwww @katiedid Thank you Beautiful Lady!! Wowzer on those earrings!! :sun: They are perfect and no doubt look great on your ears. :appl: I am truly blessed to get to share in your joy and have been delighted by our bling-tastic longtime relationsihp!! Now stop trying to tempt me into buying a pair of 8 prong earrings for myself. ;)2

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@katiedid - these are absolutely gorgeous!

And I agree re @Vera W - pretty sure somebody somewhere should be declaring a "Vera Day' to say thanks for all the help she has been to so many PSers!

Blush, blush @mrs-b :kiss2: You are too kind. Every day is "Vera Day" at Whiteflash. I've got the best seat in the house and get to share in SO much joy, even when we mess up!! I can't express how even on a bad day, my spirits are lifted just by getting to connect with some truly keen people who love beautiful diamonds and jewelry and are gracious enough to allow us to earn their trust. Thank you! :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blush, blush @mrs-b :kiss2: You are too kind. Every day is "Vera Day" at Whiteflash. I've got the best seat in the house and get to share in SO much joy, even when we mess up!! I can't express how even on a bad day, my spirits are lifted just by getting to connect with some truly keen people who love beautiful diamonds and jewelry and are gracious enough to allow us to earn their trust. Thank you! :love:

Well, I'm on my4th project with WF, and you've been incredibly helpful to me, personally. WF is currently cutting me a 4ct ACA, and you've been flexible and helpful and generally wonderful.

So I'm gonna hold my own, personal, Vera W day! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results