Do You Have a Favorite Gold Designer?

Mosie1207

Rough_Rock
I love ippolita bangles. They sometimes can feel a bit flimsy though

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love ippolita bangles. They sometimes can feel a bit flimsy though

I took note of Ippolita jewelry many years ago. I have to confess that I do not remember her bangles, but her style is unique. I am glad you reminded me of her.

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I see you were looking at estate pieces again! I had wondered if I was going to be directed to something you found on Betteridge. (If it were Buccellati, it would probably gnaw at me.) Very nice, finished look to the pieces you posted, Sharon.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see you were looking at estate pieces again! I had wondered if I was going to be directed to something you found on Betteridge. (If it were Buccellati, it would probably gnaw at me.) Very nice, finished look to the pieces you posted, Sharon.

Here is a very healthy selection of Buccellati at Oakgem and some on Beladora. Deb, I am ALWAYS looking at well made Estate pieces!!

suredoshine

Rough_Rock
In the "high karat gold" category....

My new ring. My final big jewelry purchase. I have all I need now. I decided to go out with a bang at least. :)

Designer is Valerie Naifeh, who has a master jeweler she works with who executes all her high karat w/granulation designs.

It's an unheated 2.58 carat "violetish-blue" sapphire from Finewater Gems, with a couple of 10-pointers, all in yummy 22K gold with granulation. I do love me my granulation. Mmmm! :) No hand shots because my hands are not worthy, but it's a right hand 3rd finger at size 5.75, and covers that finger entirely.

Enjoy!

img_1281_1.jpg

img_1282_0.jpg

img_1283_0.jpg

img_1284_0.jpg

That's fabulous!!! You'll love it forever, and it's a wonderful heirloom!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked for this thread after the upgrade and found it through the search function. Thank goodness it is still here!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked for this thread after the upgrade and found it through the search function. Thank goodness it is still here!

Yes, I agree--thank goodness! :wavey::wavey: I think of your "pretzel" often!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad this thread is still here. It is still my "go to" thread on gold. It is a classic and contains lots of great information.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I just got an excellent pre-loved 24k band made by Cevherun. Love the color and heft.

I hope to one day order something from Aaurous on Etsy. They make a lot of 24k/23k/22k items, and their prices seem quite competitive.

Everyday Luxury also does some lovely pieces in higher karat gold. I'm loving her style lately.

Last edited:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Two new pieces this month a handmade polki /uncut diamonds necklace set in 22k gold that would be kept aside for occasion wear and a wearable everyday piece- an 18k bracelet that I have been wearing quite often as part of my bracelet stack. I hope it’s okay that I’m reposting here as this thread is more relevant to high karat gold jewelry pieces and I do hope to see some of your lovely gold pieces =)2
928891 928890 928889 928890 927799 927801

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Etsy served me this recommendation, and I really like their designs! https://www.etsy.com/shop/OltremareGioielli?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=793914709
il_794xN.2201471844_t7ey.jpg
il_794xN.3222788227_fhl0.jpg

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I have another one!
Reminds me of Reinstein Ross.
1690571120460.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if I ever knew that everydayluxurynyc website. As soon as I went there I saw a gold ring I would have bought in 22K that was in someone's basket and of which the owner said there was only one. I wear no jewelry, but I wanted it. That's what Pricescope does to me. I'd wear it for a few days...then think why not wear my diamond solitaire instead? This site makes me a crazy woman.

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know if I ever knew that everydayluxurynyc website. As soon as I went there I saw a gold ring I would have bought in 22K that was in someone's basket and of which the owner said there was only one. I wear no jewelry, but I wanted it. That's what Pricescope does to me. I'd wear it for a few days...then think why not wear my diamond solitaire instead? This site makes me a crazy woman.

I agree. I need to slow down.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I have another one!
Reminds me of Reinstein Ross.
1690571120460.png

I love her page! Do you have any of her pieces? Everything I've inquired about has been outside my budget's comfort zone. But there was one aquamarine pendant I still regret missing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results