shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you do anything that might be considered "unconventional" ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy! Its my passion - next to bling lol!!

It shows. Super impressive.:appl:

Probably more than most people!! Im just starting my diet for a competition I have in the summer But basically lots of clean protein, starchy carbs like rice, oatmeal, yams and lots of veggies and good fats like nut butters, flax oil, coconut oil etc. Its only close to show that you start to cut back the carbs and its a gradual process Usually 16 weeks of dieting for a show

Good luck and please let us know how it goes. This is very exciting and hope you rule the show. You are so disciplined and I am in awe.

yougotthis.gif

Attachments

• yougogirl.gif
    yougogirl.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Besides our bling obsession that is.:whistle::lol:

What might be considered odd by some people is that I use Parasols when it is sunny out and I don't want to wear sunblock or I want to keep the shade with me on very warm days. I did this before it became more "popular" to use parasols. Not that it's popular now haha but it certainly is not as unusual as it was decades ago when I first started using a parasol here in NYC. In difference cultures it is mainstream but it isn't here and it got me wondering...

Do you do anything off the mainstream that could be considered unconventional or unusual or just different?

Here is my latest Parasol purchase just yesterday afternoon. I wasn't planning on making a turquoise parasol purchase because if I realized I was going to I sure wouldn't have worn red and pink and burgundy that day:oops2:.

missyandparasol.jpg

So do you do anything that might be considered unconventional and if so please share it with us.

Just wanted to say... you look beautiful and chic!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say... you look beautiful and chic!

Arkteia, thank you for that very lovely compliment! You are a sweetheart.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I write fan fiction!

When I started I was ashamed of it but now I declare it loud and proud. It is a wonderful creative outlet for me and I just enjoy it so much despite it feeling like an assignment sometimes. It's so different to anything I've ever done but I love it!

@missy I use brollies when I go out!!!! The Aussie sun is brutal and really the best protection is a UV protective brollie!!!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I write fan fiction!

When I started I was ashamed of it but now I declare it loud and proud. It is a wonderful creative outlet for me and I just enjoy it so much despite it feeling like an assignment sometimes. It's so different to anything I've ever done but I love it!

@missy I use brollies when I go out!!!! The Aussie sun is brutal and really the best protection is a UV protective brollie!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh @mellowyellowgirl what fun! Can you link us to anything you have written?

And yes to using the parasols. I think perhaps protecting myself from the sun is one of the big reasons I look younger than my chronological age of 52. I mean I know part of it is genetics but perhaps a big part is protecting myself from the harmful UV rays too. But haha part of it could be that in my mind I feel mid twenties so by remaining immature at heart that has helped a bit :P2.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh @mellowyellowgirl what fun! Can you link us to anything you have written?

And yes to using the parasols. I think perhaps protecting myself from the sun is one of the big reasons I look younger than my chronological age of 52. I mean I know part of it is genetics but perhaps a big part is protecting myself from the harmful UV rays too. But haha part of it could be that in my mind I feel mid twenties so by remaining immature at heart that has helped a bit :P2.

Nooooo Haha I admit to writing it but letting anyone outside of fandom read it is a nono :lol:

Fandom is forgiving! One has to be used to certain quirks to read fanfic.

OMG you cannot be 52!!!! I refuse to believe it!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results