shape
carat
color
clarity

DK/BGD Custom Setting...The Home Stretch

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She will be blown-a-way! DK did an amazing job, those prongs are serious! :love:

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an awesome and lovely outcome. THAT is one gorgeous twirly swirly ring. So thrilled for you. Kudos to Amy and DK for their work.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I think you will be even more pleasantly surprised by how much "better than expected " it will be in real life. So happy for you both! Early congrats!

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it’s so beautiful! So happy for you. DK and his team did AMAZING work.

Can’t wait to hear all the details on operation Get Engaged and definitely need Lots Of Hand Shots!!!!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!! I can't believe how emotional this makes me feel. I'm so very happy for you! What a journey this has been. Congratulations on such a great outcome and enjoy the next part of the saga. A really joyful and totally satisfying proposal is just around the corner! Best of luck to you and the future Mrs. Sledge.:clap:

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is amazing! Your girl is going to love it, and I can’t wait for hand shots!!!!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @sledge, DK did an incredible work on those u-paves and prongs. That’s a Maserati of rings! I’m so excited for you and I’m sure your love and everyone around you will appreciate the remarkable workmanship on that one of a kind ring for many many years to come!:clap:

Last edited:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning result!!!!
Looking forward to see your pics. Your soon to be fiancee will be thrilled.
Enjoy the proposal and please keep us posted

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking. Absolutely divine.

You da man Sledge.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OHHH! it's done it's done! and it looks amazing!! Well done on getting it so right. I'm looking forward to pictures after she says yes!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow just wow. I'm blown away by all the kind words of this community. Thank you!

And yes, I am ecstatic happy and could barely sleep. I've been surrounded by my girl so while I sneak looking at pics I don't have much opportunity to post.

Trying to not say anything to her has been super hard. Especially since we had to put her beloved dog down and she's been upset. I almost caved last night just to bring some joy to her.

On a better note, I checked the FedEx tracking and the ring is on a truck and out for delivery. We are about to hit the road so I will be silent again.

Again thank you all so much for the kind words! :cool2:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The magic words "on the truck and out for delivery!!!!":dance:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful!!!

Can't wait to see your pictures and hear your
Reaction. It's been a long journey and your almost at the finish line!!! So excited for you!!

twang07

Shiny_Rock
I have also been silently observing this thread and BOY IT IS AMAZING! Congratulations! Your girl is lucky to have ya!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It made it, it's at her parents house!!!

Apparently at least one of her brothers knows too. He sent me a message confirming my herpes cream arrived and if his sister knew. I thanked him for the update and said it's best we keep it on the down low and things will just work itself out. :mrgreen2::lol-2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! DK did a FABULOUS job on this ring!! She's going to be over the moon!

PICS!!!! WE. NEED. PICS!!!!

Mturgeon05

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing!! Wait until you see it in person. My video was beautiful, but nothing compared to the real thing. So glad you hung in there with DKJ...it is perfect.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Waiting with baited breath!!!!!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just updating. Hadn't forgotten by any stretch. We just haven't made it to her parents yet. More pics coming as soon as I can. :cool2:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just left her parents. Currently in the hotel bathroom with door locked, lol. A few quick shots from the box.

20180630_181815.jpg 20180630_181745.jpg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful! Please keep us posted......

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Do you love it?! We are on the edge of our seats here!! Hope tonight goes well and that she is over the moon about the ring!!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
yep, endless page refreshes here! Do the deed and post more shots soon please!!!
:pray::pray::pray:

Last edited:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy the proposal!!!
The ring is stunning

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results