shape
carat
color
clarity

DK/BGD Custom Setting...The Home Stretch

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol we both love it. Simply gorgeous. Operation engaged went off without a hitch officially engaged. More details later

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! So happy for both of you. We need all the gory details later but in the meantime enjoy the moment and congrats again! :appl:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a journey and adventure!! Congratulations on your engagement and a fabulous job well done - from choosing an amazing stone to designing your fiancée’s ring of her dreams. As others have said, she will have a stunning ring, but an even greater catch of a husband!

Hope you’ll share handshots when things when the excitement of the proposal calms down. :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!! What a beautiful love story.
And a story of dedication and patience.
Enjoy your engagement!

kitten24

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!! So happy for you both, wishing you every happiness:clap:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:clap: :dance:
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations :clap: beautiful ring and lucky gal!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Such a wonderful thing to let this community be a part of. Wishing you and your fiancé every happiness!

SeekingClarity

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, @sledge ! Final product came out wonderfully and glad to hear the operation was a success!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came into work this morning, and the first thing I did was refresh this page!! I'm so happy you both loved it! Now... on to the wedding bands!! ;-)

And HAND SHOTS will be necessary. ;-) ;-)

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Sledge! Cannot wait to see handshots off your fiancé ring!!!!!=)2

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! We’ll allow you two some snuggle time but we are a demanding bunch for hand shots! :lol:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Operation Engaged a success :dance:!!!!!! Woot woot, congratulations!!!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratuations on your engagement! I’m so glad you both love the ring you designed. Best wishes for a beautiful life together!

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol::lol:Ha ha, snuggle time almost up!!!
I know, right? LOL!

Congrats to you and your S2B bride, @sledge! If you treat your marriage with as much care as you did with the creation of her ring, you will have a very happy wife. And happy wife = happy life. Hee-Hee!

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I pretty much never login on the weekends but just had to see the finished product and it is absolutely STUNNING! Congratulations to both of you @sledge :dance: I must say she is a very lucky lady, just the amount of thought you’ve put into her ring is incredibly moving, This is why so many of us here feel so invested in this project.

Looking forward to seeing hand shots :love:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the kind comments and wishes. Also, for cracking me up w/ some of your comments, LOL.

"Snuggle time" is over, and we are back home. Please call off the snatch & grab team -- I've seen the creepy van with tinted windows trolling through the neighborhood. ;)2:lol-2:

I will be posting some hand shots later tonight. :cool2:

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the kind comments and wishes. Also, for cracking me up w/ some of your comments, LOL.

"Snuggle time" is over, and we are back home. Please call off the snatch & grab team -- I've seen the creepy van with tinted windows trolling through the neighborhood. ;)2:lol-2:

I will be posting some hand shots later tonight. :cool2:
Define “tonight”. I’m EST here so it’s already “tonight”. LOL!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wooohoooo, patiently waiting for handshots!!!!:pray:

LoveWins

Rough_Rock
I’ve been following this thread and just have to comment how simply amazing and detailed oriented you are @sledge. Your lady is lucky to have you. You two are fortunate to have each other. Looking forward to hand pics later.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm about ready to take a bat to my laptop. Not sure the deal, but here are some pics from my S9 phone. Had to include our fur baby, Stella.

20180702_220151.jpg 20180702_215726.jpg 20180702_215821.jpg 20180702_215815.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results