shape
carat
color
clarity

disappointed with ring

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Avatar - it's quite common to see a mark on the finger when removing a ring. If you don't see one, the chances are the ring is actually too loose and as somebody mentioned earlier, may spin when worn (which is incredibly frustrating). One other thing to note and this may or may not be the case, a wider band needs to be sized slightly larger than normal because it will have more of a snug fit. Conversely a very thin band can be made smaller. Of course none of this helps to make the ring a half size bigger but if your other half has a chance to wear a ring of similar dimensions with the correct size, it may help to determine whether or not you should have it changed (no excuses for it not being done correctly in the first place of course).

PandaRock - I'm so sorry for your disappointment. It really tarnishes the excitement of being part of the process of having something special made. I do hope you manage to get fixed. When you do, please post pictures won't you?

pinoybruin

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh said:
I think you should name the vendor.. This is a consumer advocacy site.. Up to you of course but I think we all know who it is, but for the newbies I think this will be helpful.. And helpful for the vendor to know what they need to improve on.. And from this, looks like there is a lot to improve on, and work to be done in house..

+1. The forum is to help and guide people in the right direction.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Argh. If you are gonna complain, IMO, you should follow up and let us know what happened. I hate cliff hangers.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results