shape
carat
color
clarity

Did Tiffany & Co. stop making the Schlumberger Egg??

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
@FL_runner and @meesmom Managed to get the measurements for the small pendant and it’s pretty substantial, I think I will go with that. Thank you both for sharing. ☺️☺️

I hope it’s easy to maintain, fingers crossed!

And try to get a copy of this book. I got this with mine. In case they dont give it amymore, i will include the page on turquoise care. :) 20210703_120715.jpg 20210703_120739.jpg

c_ling

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, you are going to love it!!
As for maintenance, i dont get mine wet, and im careful with perfumes, hair spray etc. You dont want to get those on your charm for sure!!
I just polish it with a dry 100% cotton cloth right after i take it off, and store it in a tiffany pouch. You should be ok if you do this, ive had mine for about 10 yrs. and it still looks new!

10 years and looking new, that’s a great investment!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the small too. I just wore mine to my step daughters wedding, and got so many compliments on it!!

Yes! I can relate! I've been wearing mine a lot and it has presence!

Sorry for the hijack--I hope the OP posts her treasure soon!

cheers--Sharon

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
6FCD9D2F-72AD-4F2C-817D-8055B49929AC.jpeg

I just bought the turquoise egg today. It was not at my local store so the SA ordered it in for me (took about 1 week). $1,800 for just the egg. $2,100 for the egg with chain.

Beautiful!!! Congratulations! How much do you love it? :kiss2:

Lakefront

Rough_Rock
Today, I saw a high end second hand shop that had Tiffany eggs in Lapis, turquoise and malachite (yummy!).
It looks like someone was clearing out their collection. All I could think about was this thread.
(I’m not sure what I’m allowed to post so I won’t name the shop but I hope everyone got their perfect egg necklace! They are so beautiful.)

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Today, I saw a high end second hand shop that had Tiffany eggs in Lapis, turquoise and malachite (yummy!).
It looks like someone was clearing out their collection. All I could think about was this thread.
(I’m not sure what I’m allowed to post so I won’t name the shop but I hope everyone got their perfect egg necklace! They are so beautiful.)

I havent seen a malachite one in ages!! So pretty!! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    What diamond 4C is most important?
    What diamond 4C is most important? - 12/06
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged!
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged! - 12/03
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite - 12/01