shape
carat
color
clarity

Did Tiffany & Co. stop making the Schlumberger Egg??

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
You have a new avatar!!!!

I do :whistle:

I love turquoise and figured I missed the boat on the egg, but tracked one down at one of the Tiffany’s near me! It was a great color and shape so I pulled the trigger. I don’t have a ton of necklaces in my collection and I know this one will get a LOT of mileage!

I’d actually like to thank everyone who has posted- I honestly wouldn’t have thought to call and find one- I had thought ages ago that it was gone for good!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock

I love turquoise and figured I missed the boat on the egg, but tracked one down at one of the Tiffany’s near me! It was a great color and shape so I pulled the trigger. I don’t have a ton of necklaces in my collection and I know this one will get a LOT of mileage!

Wait....did you like just change your avitar????:-o
Congratulations, and please post more pics!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations! What length/chain do you have? Do you care to share neck pictures?

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal (going back a little in the thread) gorgeous lapis egg! Thank you for more pictures. You know I have to live through you lucky ladies!!

@FL_runner Wow! :kiss2: This turquoise egg is divine on you! I have watched with interest as your gorgeous collection grows.

When you come for supper/cocktail, I promise that you can wear it. I don't mind sharing.:wavey:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I’d actually like to thank everyone who has posted- I honestly wouldn’t have thought to call and find one- I had thought ages ago that it was gone for good!

So happy and excitted for you :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
I love tourquoise also

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6D6638D3-3C9C-4BCD-8811-B6E9CCB2CE6C.jpeg
Close up of the avatar pic. True egg shaped and a perfect, even blue!

Sublime. This color makes me happy. Notwithstanding a beautiful turquoise orb in a perfect design. Yup.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Sure! I got the heavier weight 18 inch chain.

FBCD1422-F62A-4DB5-AC3A-99610FB6E719.jpeg

That looks lovely on you! Great color! And the chain is the perfect length for your outfit.

Enjoy!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

c_ling

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I stumbled across this thread, and became enamoured by the turquoise egg pendant. I have just asked the local SA and they can do a special order for my request.

I am wondering if there are any photos comparing the small and large pendants worn, as I can hardly find any photos and details online. Appreciate any help!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!!
Ive never seen a "comparison" but would be interested in seeing that as well. Im thinking the large one has been out of production for some time. What did the SA say about the special order? Fingers crossed that you can get one!! :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I'd like to see the comparison and size difference too.

c_ling

Rough_Rock
@meesmom Hello! The SA mentions she can take an order for the small pendant with necklace chain set, small charm or the large charm. When I was asking regarding the difference on the pendant in the set vs the individual charm, she mentions it’s the same just without the necklace chain.

I will be heading down to the store in 2 weeks, and hoping there is a sample in store to take a look but I doubt so. I would have to make a full payment for the special order before it arrives.

@FL_runner I love the necklace on you! May I ask if this is the smaller version of the egg pendant that you are wearing in you photos above?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
@meesmom Hello! The SA mentions she can take an order for the small pendant with necklace chain set, small charm or the large charm. When I was asking regarding the difference on the pendant in the set vs the individual charm, she mentions it’s the same just without the necklace chain.

I will be heading down to the store in 2 weeks, and hoping there is a sample in store to take a look but I doubt so. I would have to make a full payment for the special order before it arrives.

@FL_runner I love the necklace on you! May I ask if this is the smaller version of the egg pendant that you are wearing in you photos above?

Mine is the small size, still has good presence!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock

@FL_runner I love the necklace on you! May I ask if this is the smaller version of the egg pendant that you are wearing in you photos

Mine is the small size, still has good presence!

I like the small too. I just wore mine to my step daughters wedding, and got so many compliments on it!!

c_ling

Rough_Rock
@FL_runner and @meesmom Managed to get the measurements for the small pendant and it’s pretty substantial, I think I will go with that. Thank you both for sharing. ☺️☺️

I hope it’s easy to maintain, fingers crossed!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
@FL_runner and @meesmom Managed to get the measurements for the small pendant and it’s pretty substantial, I think I will go with that. Thank you both for sharing. ☺️☺️

I hope it’s easy to maintain, fingers crossed!

Congratulations, you are going to love it!!
As for maintenance, i dont get mine wet, and im careful with perfumes, hair spray etc. You dont want to get those on your charm for sure!!
I just polish it with a dry 100% cotton cloth right after i take it off, and store it in a tiffany pouch. You should be ok if you do this, ive had mine for about 10 yrs. and it still looks new!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results