shape
carat
color
clarity

Did Tiffany & Co. stop making the Schlumberger Egg??

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Could someone post a link to the Tiffany site for the purchase of this Schlumberger egg? thanks.

No need to post a link. I spoke to Tiffany CS this am. The CS rep told me that the piece is end of life and no more will be made and be available online or at a Tiffany store. I do question that statement because a poster above got 2 of them and I guess returning 1.(pinkchampers) The rep searched all the stores for the item and found 1. He sent me an email he claimed was the actual piece. I ordered it. They have a 30-day return policy. My wife does not usually like YG, but this is such an unusual piece so perhaps she will. One other note, the rep told me this was the last turquoise piece, but they did have one in pink and one with diamonds, I was not interested in either, but they are available as of this am.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
No need to post a link. I spoke to Tiffany CS this am. The CS rep told me that the piece is end of life and no more will be made and be available online or at a Tiffany store. I do question that statement because a poster above got 2 of them and I guess returning 1.(pinkchampers) The rep searched all the stores for the item and found 1. He sent me an email he claimed was the actual piece. I ordered it. They have a 30-day return policy. My wife does not usually like YG, but this is such an unusual piece so perhaps she will. One other note, the rep told me this was the last turquoise piece, but they did have one in pink and one with diamonds, I was not interested in either, but they are available as of this am.

I'm excited you got one because I think this is a truly special piece. I hope your wife keeps it and loves it even though it is in yellow gold and she does not usually wear that metal.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So glad you found one! Please come back with pics - I think she will love it regardless of the metal color.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!! If i recall you were going to purchase one a while back, but ended up getting something else?
I also wear primarily platinum, due to allergies. But thankfully I can wear 18k on my neck. My egg was one of the 1st 18k yellow gold pieces i owned, literally because it doesn't come in white. But im so glad i bought bc i realized i like the gold a lot, so much that i have several yellow gold necklaces now. Pair it with a really nice yellow chain, if she doesnt have one already ( the tiffany mid weight chain is nice, as is the oval link) and I think she will love it!!

pinkchampers

Rough_Rock
Could someone post a link to the Tiffany site for the purchase of this Schlumberger egg? thanks.

edit: just saw your other posts, I know there are 4 available, 3 pendants + 1 necklace b/c I saw all photos

did you get the one with the necklace? if so that could be why only 1 showed up

if you want just the pendant, there should be 3 available

I can give you item # if it helps!

good luck!

so happy you got one!

Last edited:

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Meesmom, you have a good memory, I did not buy this piece then but got her the ladybug charm and 16” chain.

pinkchampers, I bought the one with the chain, it is the 16” chain and that is what she likes. I would assume that Tiffany matches it with a nice chain so rather than ala carting this, I did the whole package although some of the thicker chains sounds nice.

I am to give it to her as a early b’day present, we do that for each other from time to time.

I will report back how she likes it. Arriving on Tues.

pinkchampers

Rough_Rock
Meesmom, you have a good memory, I did not buy this piece then but got her the ladybug charm and 16” chain.

pinkchampers, I bought the one with the chain, it is the 16” chain and that is what she likes. I would assume that Tiffany matches it with a nice chain so rather than ala carting this, I did the whole package although some of the thicker chains sounds nice.

I am to give it to her as a early b’day present, we do that for each other from time to time.

so sweet of you, I'm sure she will love it, it's such a unique + special piece!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does Tiffany still make the ladybug charm in sterling silver anymore? I could not find it on their website.
1651504118939.png

Cinders

Shiny_Rock
@pinkchampers I would like the item number! Is this actually being discontinued? I'd also love the SA info.

Last edited:

pinkchampers

Rough_Rock
Does Tiffany still make the ladybug charm in sterling silver anymore? I could not find it on their website.
1651504118939.png

if not online, would have to call

it's possible it was discontinued but I thought for sure the eggs were so you never know

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

How excitting
I bet she loves it
I think yellow gold really brings out the colour in turquoise

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
1651504118939.png
if not online, would have to call

it's possible it was discontinued but I thought for sure the eggs were so you never know

From my understanding they are phasing out a lot of the silver charms. If it’s not on the site I’d call I bet there are some somewhere that can be tracked down!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So here is the verdict……It is a no-go.

Egg came today as promised. The egg color was a little on the lighter side, but that was not the problem. The problem is that it did not do anything for her given her complexion. It is a very unique and interesting piece, but at the end of the day, “OK” is not good enough for $2200 plus tax. So back it went. I returned it to the Tiffany store in White Plains, NY at the Westchester Mall, incase anyone wants it.

pinkchampers

Rough_Rock

Egg came today as promised. The egg color was a little on the lighter side, but that was not the problem. The problem is that it did not do anything for her given her complexion. It is a very unique and interesting piece, but at the end of the day, “OK” is not good enough for $2200 plus tax. So back it went. I returned it to the Tiffany store in White Plains, NY at the Westchester Mall, incase anyone wants it.

ah, that's too bad but plenty of other jewelry in the sea

saw a ladybug on Tiffany website (not blue one, looks modern)

have not seen in person but if you scroll through photos to last one the chain has a cool ball "charm" on closure and it's silver + RG not YG

also, schlumberger has a ladybug necklace, not on website though (YG chain)

thanks for letting us know!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
About a year ago or so I got her the lady bug, she loves it. It is sterling silver, sterling silver 16” chain, she loves it.

Attachments

• 2E5D54DB-ACD7-4851-8B70-83ED49C5F636.jpeg
    2E5D54DB-ACD7-4851-8B70-83ED49C5F636.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 9

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock

Oh thats a shame....i understand about skin tone tho, and to spend that much....i sadly agree.
There was a pink opal one available, if you want to try that, if it was only the color that was of issue?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results