shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Did I need another antique platinum filigree ring? Nope but I bought one anyway

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Looks wonderful on your lovely hands!

cheers--Sharon

DmdRunner

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Such an elegant addition to a beautiful collection.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been a bad PSer as I've been meaning to post this for some time but got weighed down by other things. So this post will be short on words and heavy on photos/vids. As usual my photos are crap and the vids are better but even then, don't capture how lovely this ring is imho. It was one of my most impulsive purchases; saw it on eBay and bought within an hour. But wow I do love it. A three stone design in platinum with beautiful cut outs. I haven't seen a ring quite like this before. The center is about .75 and the sides .50 each so with the melee about 2 ctw. It's SO COMFORTABLE. the curved designed wraps around the finger and I prefer it on the middle or pointer. Side diamonds are lesser quality than the center but as an entire piece I am like "who cares?!" :lol:Here are a couple of IG vids:

And some photos:

IMG_9366.jpg IMG_9343.jpg IMG_9347.jpg
IMG_9367.jpg IMG_9368.jpg
IMG_9414.jpg
IMG_9419.jpg IMG_9418.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

This is stunning ! How did I miss this! Gotta love that it received one of March's jewel of the week!!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Mreader
It's a stunning ring,
and looks great on your pretty hand!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty! And the finger coverage is...:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Beautiful craftsmanship, too!

Congratulations on JOTW - well deserved!

ETA Just watched the videos. Awesome light play from those diamonds! And I love the way you're wearing it - on your middle finger, with the slim diamond band next to it. Swoooooon!! (Good PSer! Very good PSer!!)

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!!!

you never NEED a new one, but this IS pricescope... soooo... you're just being a good and dedicated member of the community!! Its gorgeous, enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results