shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Did I need another antique platinum filigree ring? Nope but I bought one anyway

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I've been a bad PSer as I've been meaning to post this for some time but got weighed down by other things. So this post will be short on words and heavy on photos/vids. As usual my photos are crap and the vids are better but even then, don't capture how lovely this ring is imho. It was one of my most impulsive purchases; saw it on eBay and bought within an hour. But wow I do love it. A three stone design in platinum with beautiful cut outs. I haven't seen a ring quite like this before. The center is about .75 and the sides .50 each so with the melee about 2 ctw. It's SO COMFORTABLE. the curved designed wraps around the finger and I prefer it on the middle or pointer. Side diamonds are lesser quality than the center but as an entire piece I am like "who cares?!" :lol:Here are a couple of IG vids:

And some photos:

IMG_9366.jpg IMG_9343.jpg IMG_9347.jpg
IMG_9367.jpg IMG_9368.jpg
IMG_9414.jpg
IMG_9419.jpg IMG_9418.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Love this ring! Dinner rings are so addictive! I think this is my new fave niche.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah! Flipping GORGEOUS!!!

I’ve just had to track you down on Insta to follow you so that I can see more!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
I've been a bad PSer as I've been meaning to post this for some time but got weighed down by other things. So this post will be short on words and heavy on photos/vids. As usual my photos are crap and the vids are better but even then, don't capture how lovely this ring is imho. It was one of my most impulsive purchases; saw it on eBay and bought within an hour. But wow I do love it. A three stone design in platinum with beautiful cut outs. I haven't seen a ring quite like this before. The center is about .75 and the sides .50 each so with the melee about 2 ctw. It's SO COMFORTABLE. the curved designed wraps around the finger and I prefer it on the middle or pointer. Side diamonds are lesser quality than the center but as an entire piece I am like "who cares?!" :lol:Here are a couple of IG vids:

And some photos:

IMG_9366.jpg IMG_9343.jpg IMG_9347.jpg
IMG_9367.jpg IMG_9368.jpg
IMG_9414.jpg
IMG_9419.jpg IMG_9418.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Stunning elegance… FULL STOP.

Wishing you much enjoyment wearing her.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning and it looks lovely on your hand. The propositions worn with your band are just perfect.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love this ring! Dinner rings are so addictive! I think this is my new fave niche.

Someone on where posted the historical origin of dinner rings as rings women bought for themselves, an expression of self-reliance or independence, and now I want one too :evil2:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, she's a BEAUT!!! :kiss2:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Gah! Flipping GORGEOUS!!!

I’ve just had to track you down on Insta to follow you so that I can see more!

Thank you! And I love finding PSers on IG as well

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Someone on where posted the historical origin of dinner rings as rings women bought for themselves, an expression of self-reliance or independence, and now I want one too :evil2:

I love that! And yes, you need one!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
What a sparkle bomb! I love the crown on that center stone ❤️ I’m all about the curved design for a bigger ring for the comfort factor. They make a huge difference in how often I end up reaching for the ring(s).

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is stunning. The design and craftsmanship is clearly old-school ‘nother level. *chefs kiss* Love it!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yes! this ring is flippin glorious! Be still my heart. I bet it is fireworks in low light.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is the prettiest ive seen of this style of ring, it’s so unusual. And really beautiful diamonds too. Are they firey? …Looks like they are!!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

It was @oldcutclubmember AND her rings started my obsesh!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that! And yes, you need one!

As a few people mentioned, the curve around the finger is such a key piece of both the comfort and the style of these rings, and my finger size is very large! It could be a needle in a haystack! But you never know!

I think we need some collection pictures of this beauty with more of your other pretties

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. I really love the shape and design, very different and very beautiful.
Congrats

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg…stunning!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A gorgeous ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You got a good one though - so pretty!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. I love the way it curves around your finger. It looks so comfortable, as well as beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty...definitely belongs in the "I don't need it but buying it anyway!" category!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous piece, those diamonds! And the fact that it's comfortable and looks so lovely on your hand, well, you had no choice. It was destiny.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful. I love the way it curves around your finger. It looks so comfortable, as well as beautiful!

It is so incredibly comfortable, which is a bonus bc tbh I wasn't considering that when I purchased it.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this so much!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! And I love that it is so comfortable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results