shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond size for earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2006 8:26:44 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 10/24/2006 8:21:14 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Haha! Well, I'll have to say that I can't think of anything else that I've ordered sight unseen for thousands of dollars! I don't much care if I make a wrong decision about a pair of shoes or something. In that case, I'd just buy two pair and not worry about it!

(And Ellen, I think Mara is still ahead of us in the upgrade department...so she can't say too much to us
2.gif
)
Sure she can, cuz Mara already knows what she wants before she's gotten it. LMAO
9.gif

But it's easier to do when size is NOT an issue.
2.gif
LOL Ellen I was just going to say...uhh so not the same thing. This is the STARTER purchase. I'm afraid to even think about you ladies upgrading...hee hee. Plus I love upgrades!
9.gif

And don't forget that these big purchases do have return policies!! So to me it is kind of like a pair of shoes...you can return it if you don't like it. I think realizing that is what has made me more decisive and comfortable about buying diamonds online.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/24/2006 9:12:27 PM
Author: Mara

LOL Ellen I was just going to say...uhh so not the same thing. This is the STARTER purchase. I''m afraid to even think about you ladies upgrading...hee hee. Plus I love upgrades!
9.gif

And don''t forget that these big purchases do have return policies!! So to me it is kind of like a pair of shoes...you can return it if you don''t like it. I think realizing that is what has made me more decisive and comfortable about buying diamonds online.
Not quite starter purchases...we''ve both been married a long time and have recently replaced e-rings! And, I already had a pair of 1.5 ctw earrings. But when I get something, I usually stick with it...my original e-ring just turned 30 this month! The earrings were too much of an impulse purchase and it was too late to return them when I realized they were not what I was told.

I''ll be very surprised if Ellen or I ever upgrade the e-ring diamonds we''ve gotten. And if I go with the larger earring stones, I won''t upgrade them either. It''s more likely if I start with the smaller ones.

I am totally comfortable with buying online, with the exception of the uncertainty when you can''t try the item on. I did order two ring diamonds to look at and send back before I ended up with the one I kept. It''s just a little expensive to keep looking and sending back. I''d do that with the earring stones except for the problem of needing both pairs set in order to try them on! That''s a little too expensive!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha DS *sure* you guys will never upgrade. PS is a sickness....!!
27.gif

oh and i meant starter purchases as in new upgrade diamonds (But from scratch!) and still getting used to buying online, not your first diamonds ever!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results