shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Diamond heart center ring with multi-color FCD halo. :)

Hello friends,

In all my years on PS, this is my very first SMTB post. Hard for me to believe, but I guess I don't wander too far from the CS forum. :roll: This guy doesn't apply though, so I thought I'd post him here.

The center diamond is 2.03ct., F, VS2. The halo is comprised of about .75ct. of VS fancy intense purplish-pink and fancy intense yellows, along with Argyle fancy blues in BL2.

DK just finished today... here are his photos. We tried to correct the exposure, as they seemed to be washed out. In any event, hoping to receive him soon! I can't put into words how I love the ease and peace of mind of working with this man (and Amy). Just lovely, dedicated, honest folks.

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2(2) (1).jpg

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2-2 (1).jpg

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2-3 (1).jpg

thumbnail_DKPV2021___03__31____88052 V2____88052 V2-4 (1).jpg

Last edited:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is so amazing! Subtle but still really visually accentuates the heart shape! It's like a Valentine candy heart in the best possible way! Gets my vote for #JOTW.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Adorable to perfection! Just in time to enjoy for spring! :kiss2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, :shock: It's better than I visualized! :love: I'm obsessed with the little 'sunshine' points!
I can't wait to see it on the hand and in motion.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's wonderful!
I can't wait for the photos when you get it in hand!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That turned out beautifully!! The yellows do catch my eye first, but in a positive way - they make my eyes stay on the halo! You chose a really inviting and celebratory FCD arrangement!! ::)

And the heart is everything one could want in a heart :love:

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I was waiting to see how this would turn out and it’s somehow even more gorgeous than I expected.
So happy it worked out so well - Update us with hand shots when you can!

Wow that is so amazing! Subtle but still really visually accentuates the heart shape! It's like a Valentine candy heart in the best possible way! Gets my vote for #JOTW.

Oh I'm jonesing terribly for sugar (trying to limit my carbs)... so this will have to do! I'm so happy you like it!!
1074.gif

That turned out beautifully!! The yellows do catch my eye first, but in a positive way - they make my eyes stay on the halo! You chose a really inviting and celebratory FCD arrangement!! ::)

And the heart is everything one could want in a heart :love:

Thank you, my friend!! Yeah, so we considered downgrading the yellows to fancy (not intense) and they blended better, but I kind of agree that the more vibrant color provides a bit of "structure" this way. Hopefully they don't overpower the others in person. I also want to say again how much I appreciated your help with choosing the center stone. I think we did pretty well!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your projects are always fabulous in every way! :love: The FCDs are stunning, as is the heart! Wear it in the best of health!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you are stepping outside of your wheelhouse and exploring. FCD are becoming a new interest of mine, so I am delighted you are leading the way!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it’s an Easter ring! This is so cool!

You need to wear this and eat Cadbury mini eggs at the same time. Preferably in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne alongside - it’s THAT luxurious.

7003FCE2-42CD-405E-BB28-936B9675C24B.jpeg

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I love the little hearts in the gallery to mirror the heart shaped diamond. Lovely touch!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my lord. What a beautiful ring!!!! Eeeeek I can't wait to see pics when you get it!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful @Autumn in New England!!!! It‘s so soft and pretty. You definitely achieved the bouquet look. It’s perfect! It screams “happy” to me. I can’t wait to see more pictures.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow! This is the most eye catching & pretty thing ever!

I can’t wait for you to get it & see it on your lovely hand!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is so special! I love everything about this sweet confection of a ring. The colored stones are so balanced into a cohesive look. It is perfect!

I also vote for #JOTW for this lovely ring!

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful. I’ll eventually get a piece with a halo of rainbow fc. Can’t wait to see hand pics

CBianco

Brilliant_Rock
This is adorable, I love it!!:kiss2:

We're gonna need pics when you receive it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results