shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond band

JamieLB

Rough_Rock
Hello! I love my engagement ring. It's just under a carat, excellent cut, si1 clarity, H color. Now we are looking at bands. While I obviously want something nice, not spending a whole lot would be ideal. We popped into a few stores and found this one. http://www.jared.com//en/jaredstore/stackable-ring-1-8-ct-tw-diamonds-10k-white-gold-041127402--1

I really like it because the pave matches the the pave on my engagement band and it's a little wider than my engagement ring so it stands out. When reading the description, though, I see the little diamonds are I3 clarity....which I didn't even know they sold in stores. I'm told that since the diamonds are so tiny, the clarity shouldn't matter so much. What are you thoughts.Should I be concerned? Should the I3 clarity stand in the way?

Thanks in advance!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not buy I3 clarity. Jared quality is not likely to be very sparkly.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1469756821|4060392 said:
I would not buy I3 clarity. Jared quality is not likely to be very sparkly.

I would contact ID Jewelry and show them that band and see what they have. That's a fairly common style that should be easy to find for a reasonable price, but I would 100% NOT buy I3 stones, or stones from Jared. Their quality is typically poor, and their products are often really disappointing. I like the look of that band, but would just suggest getting it elsewhere :)

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
You're better off waiting or buying something without diamonds than buying this band. The pavé is going to be dead - i.e. not sparkling at all. Call IDJ - they are awesome at making it work on a tight budget.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
can you post a pic of your ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results