shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond band

JamieLB

Rough_Rock
Hello! I love my engagement ring. It's just under a carat, excellent cut, si1 clarity, H color. Now we are looking at bands. While I obviously want something nice, not spending a whole lot would be ideal. We popped into a few stores and found this one. http://www.jared.com//en/jaredstore/stackable-ring-1-8-ct-tw-diamonds-10k-white-gold-041127402--1

I really like it because the pave matches the the pave on my engagement band and it's a little wider than my engagement ring so it stands out. When reading the description, though, I see the little diamonds are I3 clarity....which I didn't even know they sold in stores. I'm told that since the diamonds are so tiny, the clarity shouldn't matter so much. What are you thoughts.Should I be concerned? Should the I3 clarity stand in the way?

Thanks in advance!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not buy I3 clarity. Jared quality is not likely to be very sparkly.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1469756821|4060392 said:
I would not buy I3 clarity. Jared quality is not likely to be very sparkly.

I would contact ID Jewelry and show them that band and see what they have. That's a fairly common style that should be easy to find for a reasonable price, but I would 100% NOT buy I3 stones, or stones from Jared. Their quality is typically poor, and their products are often really disappointing. I like the look of that band, but would just suggest getting it elsewhere :)

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
You're better off waiting or buying something without diamonds than buying this band. The pavé is going to be dead - i.e. not sparkling at all. Call IDJ - they are awesome at making it work on a tight budget.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.