shape
carat
color
clarity

Desperately Seeking Spinel!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that''s awesome Freke... so excited for you! And by the way, what cutter is this? Richard Homer? Or are you still trying to keep secrets from us?
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Muah hahahahahaha!!!!

I do like keeping secrets from you guys. It''s entertaining. If it makes you feel any better, he won''t be shipping it out until later this week, but also, I won''t get to see it unless FF doesn''t think I''ll like it. Which I highly doubt. So the best pics I''ll get will be of the shipping container. Which FF will probably try to hide from me because he''s evil.

How about I share my secret when the stone arrives?

Peter should be letting me know about his stone either tomorrow or Wednesday. I''m excited to see what he''s got for me.

Rosa

Shiny_Rock
Hey Freke,

Congratulations! I have been reading through the whole thread and your experience, even though it has been frustrating at times, is motivating me to finally look for a stone (a red spinel) that I posted about several months ago. Just had a really busy summer and had to put the project on the back burner.

Anyway, we all can''t wait to see your final treasure!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm... Freke...

Did you happen to notice the blue spinel Daniel Stair posted today?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. Why do you ask?

I check his site at least once a day...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought of your quest when I saw it, that''s all. But that was before I got caught up with the latest and saw that you already have your sights on some blue beauties!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for thinking of me MINIMS! I''ve still been exchanging emails with Dan about that last spinel he sent me, and when I saw what he was cutting, I asked him what shape it was going to be. It came out beautifully. But I think it would have been too dark for me in the end.
2.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I know ebay is not always the best idea, but look.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful stone. But FF has already paid for the sapphire, so...

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 11:00:15 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Sapphire! So you got the Richard Homer blue/green shifter!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 11:45:40 PM
Author: Fly Girl

Sapphire! So you got the Richard Homer blue/green shifter!!

SWEEEEEEEEET!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was waiting to see if you guys would pick up on that. Maybe I meant to type spinel.
27.gif

Yes, I am the
11.gif

9.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
You are a bad, bad woman, Liz.

If you did go for the sapphire, wooo! I love that stone so much.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
As FF would say, "I''m a very naughty monkey." (partially in reference to the Naughty Monkey brand of shoes, but mostly in reference to my enjoyed tendency of partaking in mischievous activity).
9.gif

11.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I had a feeling! Well, here''s to hoping that you don''t get to see the stone until it graces your finger at the proposal, since that would mean FF knows that it is THE one!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
ERRR HOW DID I MISS THIS!????

Gorgeous!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope so icekid! I''m getting tired of the whole search to be honest! I just want it to be done! So I''m keeping my fingers crossed.

IWPO LMAO! Thank you m''dear! I''m glad you likey!

historychick

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been out of this thread for awhile (two year old''s and college don''t mix) however, I do love the Richard Homer color shifter that you posted. My personal vote is for that stone, but whatever works out I hope that you love it and most importantly that you are happy.
1.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Accck!!! How did I miss this? So exciting - I can''t wait to see what happens with the stone you''re getting!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks historychick and sweetjettagirl!!!

The stone should be here on Monday. I''m keeping my fingers crossed.

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 2:45:44 PM
Thanks historychick and sweetjettagirl!!!

The stone should be here on Monday. I''m keeping my fingers crossed.

Has your mail gone? Is it here yet? Are you constantly refreshing the tracking page (I know I would be...)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No tracking info--just USPS. And I'm not allowed to check the mail(because FF is EVIL!). But he isn't feeling well so he'll probably want to come home early from work, which means that I'll report the verdict to all of you as soon as I go pick him up.

Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 2:32:18 PM
No tracking info--just USPS. And I''m not allowed to check the mail(because FF is EVIL!). But he isn''t feeling well so he''ll probably want to come home early from work, which means that I''ll report the verdict to all of you as soon as I go pick him up.

Fingers and toes crossed for you! Are you going to tell us which cutter''s stone you went with? Or did you do that already and my frazzled brain missed it somehow?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 2:32:18 PM
No tracking info--just USPS. And I''m not allowed to check the mail(because FF is EVIL!). But he isn''t feeling well so he''ll probably want to come home early from work, which means that I''ll report the verdict to all of you as soon as I go pick him up.

I''ve got everything crossed!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 2:34:16 PM
Author: misspinky
Fingers and toes crossed for you! Are you going to tell us which cutter''s stone you went with? Or did you do that already and my frazzled brain missed it somehow?
I didn''t.
27.gif

If this stone is the one, I will let you know who the cutter is. If it''s not the one, I swear I''m going to have FF get a blue sapphire eternity band and be done with it.

Thanks misspinky and dani for keeping your fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2008 2:39:25 PM
Date: 9/15/2008 2:34:16 PM

Author: misspinky

I didn''t.
27.gif

If this stone is the one, I will let you know who the cutter is. If it''s not the one, I swear I''m going to have FF get a blue sapphire eternity band and be done with it.

Thanks misspinky and dani for keeping your fingers, toes and everything else crossed!

Well here''s also hoping that this is "the one." But, IF it is not, you just let me know--I''ve been looking at sapphire eternity bands all day and saw some pretty ones that were very reasonably priced. We''ll get you engaged if it kills us!
27.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooo....Where did you see the sapphire eternity bands misspinky? I''m bored and could use some eye candy!

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Would you like all sapphire or sapphire and diamond mix?

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
There are some pretty ones on overstock.com that Dani found for me
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Rings/Gemstone,/stone,/2360/cat.html

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
I really like this one
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Rings/Gemstone,/stone,/2360/cat.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results