shape
carat
color
clarity

desperately seeking ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Cehra, very nice wax! And your stone looks like million$$ even in purple mushy substance.
I thought you are going to have "mirrors" from all 4 sides, do you think you can make it where the red arrow is too? Anyway, i made this mock up for you some time ago, just disregard it if it''s late.

Cehrarrring.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 2:14:53 PM
Author: Pricescope
Cehra, very nice wax! And your stone looks like million$$ even in purple mushy substance.
I thought you are going to have ''mirrors'' from all 4 sides, do you think you can make it where the red arrow is too? Anyway, i made this mock up for you some time ago, just disregard it if it''s late.
that''s actually pretty close, isn''t it!!!!!

And yes, I''m hoping that at least the two sides and bottom will all be mirrored and I''ll sacrifice reflection on the open sides to have views of naked stone :D

And yes - I''ve been having nightmares about my stone LOL When I''m away for a week it starts getting yellower (and not in a good way) and dull and lifeless and I start thinking I''m exaggerating its sparkle in my head LOL So when I saw it yesterday after over a week I was surprised in a good way that it had as much sparkle to it considering how very very filmy it is right now lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 2:14:53 PM
Author: Pricescope
I thought you are going to have ''mirrors'' from all 4 sides, do you think you can make it where the red arrow is too? Anyway, i made this mock up for you some time ago, just disregard it if it''s late.
wait do you mean a mirror or window from all 4 sides? I wasn''t going to do a window from the shank sides... other than to keep it below girdle length somewhat to allow light in... I want it to be somewhat like a fabrege egg where you kinda have to peek in to see the stone but you can do it... my stone is a nudist, but only indoors ;-) LOL!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Although the wax isn''t exactly what you want, I like it. I can see where you''re going. It is really going to be to my liking!!!!

And yours as well. I really like the double prong thing. And the tilt of the little diamonds.

Hope your jeweler feels better.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2006 2:43:52 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Although the wax isn''t exactly what you want, I like it. I can see where you''re going. It is really going to be to my liking!!!!

And yours as well. I really like the double prong thing. And the tilt of the little diamonds.

Hope your jeweler feels better.
She felt better today, she just has to watch for warning signs and its hard to admit sometimes that you have to take yourself out of circulation and tend, yanno?

But yeah I''m so confident in her its amazing... she''s intuitive as hell and I appreciate that. She makes suggestions that improve mine. With the other jeweler it was a struggle to even get my thoughts across and there was no give and take... with L I know that not only does she get what *I* am saying, she has opinions that are on the same wavelength that contribute. She''s going to be making some changes on the head and I told her to surprise me with the gallery... I know how I want the head and have for months - and I''ve known what I want for the shanks for a month but I''ve *never* really had a strong opinion about the gallery... I told her to take some creative license lol!

I''m so excited!! I might have it by thanksgiving :) I''m going to see her next thursday... I''ll bring my camera!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I can feel the excitement building!!!!!

I hope you DO have it for Thanksgiving. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for... to have it DONE and ON your FINGER!!!

I think your ideas are really visionary. So unique and well.. intelligent! You are putting science to work to enhance the beauty of your diamond. I think the first jeweler just didn''t get where you were coming from. Most people don''t have the insights that you do.

I''m holding my breath that this last round will be it and you''ll have your wax exactly the way you want it and it''s full speed ahead from here on in!!!!!

Keep us posted and updated regularly!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 8:29:45 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
I can feel the excitement building!!!!!

I hope you DO have it for Thanksgiving. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for... to have it DONE and ON your FINGER!!!

I think your ideas are really visionary. So unique and well.. intelligent! You are putting science to work to enhance the beauty of your diamond. I think the first jeweler just didn''t get where you were coming from. Most people don''t have the insights that you do.

I''m holding my breath that this last round will be it and you''ll have your wax exactly the way you want it and it''s full speed ahead from here on in!!!!!

Keep us posted and updated regularly!!!
:) I''ll update tomorrow.... I doubt it will be done by thanksgiving though
7.gif
that''s only 3 weeks from now...

:)

Brilliant_Rock
C, I am sorry you are having so much trouble.
8.gif
Keep at it though - it will be worth it to get what you want in the end. Given the detail that you want, it is probably good to stay local for the setting (so that you can go by and check and have input, make adjustments, etc). I do agree that if you keep having problems maybe looking for another designer is an idea you mentioned before and is probably a good one.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 8:53:59 PM
Author: :)
C, I am sorry you are having so much trouble.
8.gif
Keep at it though - it will be worth it to get what you want in the end. Given the detail that you want, it is probably good to stay local for the setting (so that you can go by and check and have input, make adjustments, etc). I do agree that if you keep having problems maybe looking for another designer is an idea you mentioned before and is probably a good one.
I have to say I''m not having the probs some have mentioned - no one is being impatient or rude with me and I know they''ll keep working it until it''s perfect... but how long should that take? LOL I told them I wasn''t in a hurry - but that''s assuming she''s like in the hospital or something... if they''re just always putting me ont he back burner that''s just not cool!!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I sorta got the impression you were on the back burner, and that your ideas weren''t getting translated very well.

Maybe time to take a trip to NY to visit Leon. (ducks and runs!
9.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results