Votes: 8 50.0%
  • It depends (please explain)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you a fan of DBTY bracelet?

I only have a Berricle version and it has 11 stations with 3mm stones, 7.5in in length.

Good job I had not plunged for a diamond version as it keeps turning, no matter what I do except to wear it high up on my wrist which is not how I would like to wear bracelets.

Is there a way to stop it from turning, like to have a wider chain, which would alter the look and feel of a DBTY bracelet completely?

DK :))

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not like delicate little chain bracelets because they can break or catch on things.
Plus, that flipping you describe would make me crazy!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I love my dbty bracelet and the stones flipping do not bother me at all. When I was picking the bracelet I wanted to be sure that the bezels were delicate so that the bezels looked beautiful upside down or right side up. When I notice the stones are upside down sometimes I turn them, but not that often. I love it either way.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my dbty bracelet and the stones flipping do not bother me at all. When I was picking the bracelet I wanted to be sure that the bezels were delicate so that the bezels looked beautiful upside down or right side up. When I notice the stones are upside down sometimes I turn them, but not that often. I love it either way.

That's a thought, however, I imagine the stones would need to be bigger, about 5mm or so.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results