Votes: 8 57.1%
  • It depends (please explain)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you a fan of DBTY bracelet?

I only have a Berricle version and it has 11 stations with 3mm stones, 7.5in in length.

Good job I had not plunged for a diamond version as it keeps turning, no matter what I do except to wear it high up on my wrist which is not how I would like to wear bracelets.

Is there a way to stop it from turning, like to have a wider chain, which would alter the look and feel of a DBTY bracelet completely?

DK :))

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not like delicate little chain bracelets because they can break or catch on things.
Plus, that flipping you describe would make me crazy!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I love my dbty bracelet and the stones flipping do not bother me at all. When I was picking the bracelet I wanted to be sure that the bezels were delicate so that the bezels looked beautiful upside down or right side up. When I notice the stones are upside down sometimes I turn them, but not that often. I love it either way.

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my dbty bracelet and the stones flipping do not bother me at all. When I was picking the bracelet I wanted to be sure that the bezels were delicate so that the bezels looked beautiful upside down or right side up. When I notice the stones are upside down sometimes I turn them, but not that often. I love it either way.
That's a thought, however, I imagine the stones would need to be bigger, about 5mm or so.

DK :))

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.