shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass 3 stone halo reset-CAD

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, wow! I am loving this! The rose gold bezel really makes a perfectly executed impact! It looks fabulous on you! Will you be pairing a band with it?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous! Wow!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Mackerel!! That is stupendous in its execution!! I love it and hope you enjoy it in good health and happiness for many years. The stone is jaw-dropping I might add. Where did you find that unicorn?

Thank you!!! I purchased the stone over a year ago from b2c jewels.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, wow! I am loving this! The rose gold bezel really makes a perfectly executed impact! It looks fabulous on you! Will you be pairing a band with it?

Thank you so much!!! Im leaning towards no band with this. I'm kinda tired of wearing band and ering together. Just wanted a one stop shop. So I decided to go with stones on the shank so i wouldn't be incline to pair with band... I'm really happy with how it turned out!!!:D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank everyone for sharing this with me from start to finish!!! Im in love with DK:love:!!!!!

Ss52

Shiny_Rock
OMG, your ring is fabulous! The setting is as beautiful as the diamond, and they complement each other beautifully. Excellent job, design and execution.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! it's gorgeous, I saw it in IG yesterday. Your taste is perfect, it's beautiful on you.. I LOVE IT

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results