shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass 3 stone halo reset!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So excited I decided to go with DK for my forever ering. I have had a few resets over the years trying to find my personal style...solitaire, halo, 7 stone, 5 stone...etc. Decided I love 3 stones because of the great fingure coverage. Thanks to DK I have finally have an ering that represents me...my personal style and I LOVE it. :D

Here is the video DK set me.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Well HELLO GORGEOUS!! Love the execution of the bezel and halo, it is perfection!!:kiss2::kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how you combined two favorite elements, the halo and three stone, to make your dream e-ring! :love: It's really beautiful and makes me wish even more to do a three stone ring! Beautiful doggie, too!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how you combined two favorite elements, the halo and three stone, to make your dream e-ring! :love: It's really beautiful and makes me wish even more to do a three stone ring! Beautiful doggie, too!

Thanks!!! I knew I wanted a halo. Just wasn't totally sold on the bezel until I s/w Amy. I changed the bezel to rose gold at the last minute. Glad I did too. It made all the difference.:))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well HELLO GORGEOUS!! Love the execution of the bezel and halo, it is perfection!!:kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you!! I have been admiring the dainty halos by DK and other jewelers on PS for long time. I wanted one of my own:D:dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3 stone halo perfection.:kiss2:
Wear in health and blingy happiness @ZestfullyBling :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Utterly beautiful! It’s been a long journey to decide where you want to be & with which elements, but this is heavenly :love: DK has absolutely nailed it!

More hand shots!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring! What are the stats on the center diamond and what is your finger size?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AD07913C-4D29-4667-B0D6-8A875D4B1502.jpeg

This is blingtastic! I am crazy over that rose gold bezel. And the halo center really pops against those two luscious sides. :love: This is totally JOTW worthy! :kiss2:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Utterly beautiful! It’s been a long journey to decide where you want to be & with which elements, but this is heavenly :love: DK has absolutely nailed it!

More hand shots!

It did!!! PS has so much gorgeous bling and styles and diamond cuts!!!! It overwhelming in a Good way. If you know what I mean. So much so you want them all...:love:

DK did knock it out the park. Its amazing how you can send them tons of photos of what you like and they actually design what you LOVE!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring! What are the stats on the center diamond and what is your finger size?

Center is GIA 1.52ct Q-R SI1 7.48mm. The sides =1.16 ctw GIA K vs1 and vs2. All are .9 - 2.3 on HCA tool. The diamonds in halo are 1.2mm (.075 carat each). Shank has 1.5mm diamonds and is 2mm wide. Ring size 6.5
The size of the halo is 11.25mm.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AD07913C-4D29-4667-B0D6-8A875D4B1502.jpeg

This is blingtastic! I am crazy over that rose gold bezel. And the halo center really pops against those two luscious sides. :love: This is totally JOTW worthy! :kiss2:

Thanks @elle_71125 ..so nice of you to say! I cant take my eye off this ring. When the light hits it...amazing! I'm so greatful...its mine:D

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous! Pics on your hand please! :appl:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Center is GIA 1.52ct Q-R SI1 7.48mm. The sides =1.16 ctw GIA K vs1 and vs2. All are .9 - 2.3 on HCA tool. The diamonds in halo are 1.2mm (.075 carat each). Shank has 1.5mm diamonds and is 2mm wide. Ring size 6.5
The size of the halo is 11.25mm.
:love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That is absolute perfection!! It looks amazing on your hand! DK does it again!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring and talk about finger coverage!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring and talk about finger coverage!

Its funny you mention figure coverage. I was a bit concerned about that. It doesnt seem that large to me looking at it on my finger it looks not too big and not to small. If I had smaller fingers like four it would probably look huge to my eye. I'm definitely comfortable wearing it and not self conscious. Which is good. Id hate bring too much attention if that maks sense. Am I rambling...

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I appriciate everyones support and kind words and views. I love taking photos of this beauty so there may be some overload coming::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results