shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing Fire has passed away

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sad beyond belief. My deepest condolences to his family. Thank you so much Wink for letting us know.

% of people who will miss DF here on PS... 1,000,000%!!!

(Not being flippant at all with that comment, just thinking back to one of my favorite things: his declaratives posts on % and numbers.)

DF, you leave a hole that cannot be filled.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I literally had to sit down and take a deep breath upon reading this sad news. I noted on 12/13 that it had been two months since we had heard from him and hoped that if he was on time out it would soon be over.

I did not always agree with his views on several things but admired his tenacity and dedication to his beliefs. He could rile many but always with a sense of humor and never seemed to hold a grudge.

He was a PS legend and will be sorely missed. His love and appreciation of diamonds and watches was contagious, and I will miss his valuable advice.

My deepest condolences to his family; I cannot imagine their pain at his passing. He seemed fine but then he wasn't I guess - I hope he was at least able to read about many of us wondering about him here. Another reminder to us all to express our feelings about others while they are still with us.

I am sure we are all wondering about the cause - I sincerely hope that it wasn't what we all feared. I am sorry to lose him and will always miss his presence here.

Rest in peace DF - you brought smiles to many here and we know you were a devoted family man. Rest well my friend - yours was a life well lived.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sad to hear this. DF was such a huge part of PS. He brought so much humor to even the most serious conversations. He will be so missed. Sending prayers to his family.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh what wrenching news, but thank you, Wink, for letting us know. I had so hoped we'd see him in the New Year (and I say this not just because I loved gazing upon the magnificent A. Lange & Söhne watch that was his avatar). He was such a wonderfully dynamic presence here, who contributed so much in many different ways!

This is surely a grievous void in the lives of his cherished family and friends whom he graced in real life. My deepest condolences to them.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear of Dancing Fire's passing. Thinking of him, his family, and his grandkids. I'm happy he was able to live his best life. He definitely brought a lot of "fire" to PS and will be missed!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, this is horrible!!! I am so sorry to hear of his passing! prayers for his family.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My heart is super sad. I loved DF for his humor, way with words, expression of his opinions, love and loyalty to his family, and love for the bling! You are loved and missed DF. Thank you for sharing your life with us. You left your legacy with your beautiful family.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such sad sad news. We all know how much Dancing Fire’s family meant to him. I’m sure they are devastated. Sending heartfelt condolences to his family.

Pricescope lost some of it’s sparkle today. You are missed Dancing Fire.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
DF had a larger than life presence on PS and he will be greatly missed. And while he adored his beautiful diamonds and watches, he clearly loved his family a lot and many of us have enjoyed the adorable pics he posted of his grandchildren over the years. Thinking of him and his family and adding a link to a thread of his grandkids that he was so proud of:

Thank you @Wink for letting us know. I’ve sometimes wondered about long time PS-ers that have gone quiet for far too long and this is terribly sad news but there is also some sense of closure knowing about DF.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed Dancing Fire’s posts and he will be greatly missed.

My condolences to his beloved family. May it comfort them to know how much joy they brought him and how deeply he treasured each and every one of you.

Thank you for letting us know Wink.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was so heartbreaking to read. My heart is with his family and hope they keep their strength during this truly saddening time.

Thank you @Wink for letting us know. He will certainly be sorely missed here but will also live on forever through his many posts. May he Rest In Peace.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
So sad to hear this news. He was only 62. I always imagined that he was older. I will miss his presence here on PS.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh no. This is such heartbreaking news. I was just looking to see if he posted yesterday. What a terrible loss for his family. You will be missed @Dancing Fire!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
I am very sad. I checked on DF's latest posts many times and also hoped he is coming back soon. I missed him and now there is no hope he is going to post anything. Now we can say "Never". I am sad that his grandchildren won't have him around while growing up. Sad that his wife lost her beloved man. Sure, that his daughters loved him dearly and now terribly miss their Daddy who was very proud of all their achievements. He loved his Family and he always loved life. May your soul rest in peace DF.
IMG_5411 (3).JPG

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Dancing Fire was such a big presence on PS for many years and he will be missed. My deepest sympathies to his family, this must be so hard for them.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so upset to hear this devastating news..I was so worried when he stopped posting. His love for his family was so clear…I truly have tears in my eyes..and a pain in my heart. I can’t imagine the pain his beloved family is going through now. I will miss you Dancing Fire.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A true legend here on PS. I’m laughing as I’m thinking what he would say about all these lovely posts! And we finally see his picture he refused to show! My deepest condolences to his family. You all meant the world to him.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A true legend here on PS. I’m laughing as I’m thinking what he would say about all these lovely posts! And we finally see his picture he refused to show! My deepest condolences to his family. You all meant the world to him.

I love that we finally got to see a picture, but sad it was under these circumstances. I had to laugh as I looked at his picture and thought to myself how he looked just like I imagined in some ways and so different in others.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am heart broken to hear of his passing.
I was greatly looking forward to his return.
RIP my bling brother.
My deepest condolences to his family.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results