Premium
Wife and I are proud grandparents of two new grandkids...:praise:
The baby boy was born on Oct. 6 to DD#2
The baby girl was born on Dec. 23 to DD#1

IMG_1301.JPEG IMG_0115.jpeg IMG_1258 (2).jpg IMG_1238.JPG

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My grandkids are old enough to be recognized so no go, but they are 3 yr old girl and 3 mo old boy. Isn’t grand parenting the best?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't post mine either since they are not infants. But they (2 girls) have long beautiful red hair and blue eyes!

Your grandchildren are just precious, DF! How fun for your daughters to have babies close in age! My youngest child was adopted from China, so I just adore Asian babies! I know you and MrsDF are in love with those sweet babies!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful babies!

DF what’s that giant fat yg herringbone chain on your neck? My dad gave me a similar one that’s very thick/solid and I still have it but don’t wear it! Oh, and that blinding rock on your hand is dangerous to new babies’ eyes so be careful. o_O

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! So cute! (The ring and watch are nice, too:lol:)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to all of your family!!!!

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations. Your grandchildren are beautiful.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful babies!

DF what’s that giant fat yg herringbone chain on your neck? My dad gave me a similar one that’s very thick/solid and I still have it but don’t wear it! Oh, and that blinding rock on your hand is dangerous to new babies’ eyes so be careful. o_O
Monni
I bought that 24K gold chain in SF Chinatown when gold was $325 an oz. it weigh 71 grams. koi 067.jpg
koi 060.jpg

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our two babies are mommies now. This pic (fall of 1988..:confused:) seem like it was taken yesterday. moi128.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing these DF. Your new grand babies are just adorable! And of course both your daughters were beautiful little ones as well. My adult children are currently happily unmarried without children so I have nothing to post. Grandchildren would be lovely but as long as they are happy I am happy.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, No wonder these babies are so beautiful. They get their looks from their moms! Enjoy this time of your life. Life doesn’t get better than this!!! Enjoy every minute with these sweet little ones.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire your grandkids are precious.:love: Thank you for sharing them here. Wishing you and your family all the best and big hugs to all of you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DF...beautiful GC!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are just precious DF! Congrats! There is nothing sweeter than grandbabies and I know you will enjoy them immensely just as I do mine!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful daughters and grandbabies you have DF. You and your wife are truly blessed! My little grandson is 14 mo. old so I share in your joy and wonder. It’s the BEST!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, those babies are like little dolls! Congratulations, DF! How lovely that the two cousins are so close in age.

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Dancing Fire! Your grandbabies are beautiful!!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your grandchildren! So adorable.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my gosh, so cute!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
no grandchildren for me yet, but congrats they are adorable!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, it does not get any better. Seriously. It is the nature of life. So happy for you and your wife.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How wonderful DF--what joy they must bring both of you, congrats on those 2 gorgeous babies---and here's to more!!!:wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, adorable grandbabies, congratulations!

Luv2, great pic with the book, wonderful!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, it does not get any better. Seriously. It is the nature of life. So happy for you and your wife.
Will they grow up to be liberals??...:lol:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire , congratulations to you, your wife, your daughters and their spouses! What adorable grandbabies! One grandchild is reason to celebrate. But two! And both a grandson and a granddaughter! Bet you have a perpetual smile on your face. I'm very happy for all of you! =)2

Your daughters are adorable in that photo from 1988! So sweet!
By the way, 1988 was yesterday. Surely no more than a couple of years ago. :mrgreen2:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@luv2sparkle , oh what a sweetie! Your grandson is totally adorable!
Bet he's an enthusiastic little bundle of energy and curiosity, giggles and fun.
What a wonderful photo to have of all four of you!
I'm counting your cute little furbaby as part of the family, of course. =)2

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you decemberfire! The pic is of my DD and SIL, with
Wyatt. He loves everything Mickey Mouse (he calls him Hot Dog, because of the tv show)
He is a giving my DD a run for her money, and she is expecting baby #2!
I adore him!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your grandchildren are just precious, DF! How fun for your daughters to have babies close in age! My youngest child was adopted from China, so I just adore Asian babies! I know you and MrsDF are in love with those sweet babies!
Will you teach he/her to speak Mandarin?..:bigsmile:. I hope my SIL will teach his daughter Mandarin.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results