shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing Fire has passed away

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my...so incredibly shocking & sad to see this.

He was such fun...to read both his posts and his interactions with everyone on the boards, what a fun guy he was & I too, admired his steadfastness. He held firm to his beliefs & convictions, which in turn, earned my respect.

My deep condolences to his family....

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So terrible to lose someone so young and my heart goes out to his family.

Fairly new to hangout, so I don't really know DF except from recent posts. I recall how much he valued time spent with his grandkids. I liked to think he had fun "poking the bear in the room" in an inoffensive way. His willingness to stir things up often made me laugh and he will be missed.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Very sad news, my condolences to his family and a huge loss to this wonderful extended family we call PS ...you are a shining light to all of us.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I read the news and thought "but he was always here". He will be missed so much.
RIP dear man.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I just read this and my heart sank. I'm speechless. I thought he was on a time out.

So very very sorry for this loss. I have no words right now.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sad to hear this heartbreaking news. My condolences to his family and friends. PS won't be the same without him. Rest in peace Dancing Fire.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
May his memory be a blessing!

DF was such a character. I liked his kindness, his love of family and America, his willingness to share his convictions and his humor.

He will be missed.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was so sorry to hear the news. I always enjoyed his posts and will miss him. So sad for his family, he was too young to go.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
So very sorry to hear. Wink, thanks for bringing this to our attention...may he rest in peace.
Ira Z.

molinePDG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
DF was a true PriceScope presence.

One of my loves is watches, and every time I would see a DF post I would stop for a moment and admire the beyond stunning A. Lange & Söhne watch that was his profile photo, and though I did not get the opportunity to speak with him personally, I know that with such good taste in timepieces must certainly have gone hand in hand with so many other excellent qualities.

The Molines will raise a glass to DF, and we shall all keep his family in our thoughts for comfort at this time of great loss.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolutely heartbreaking. My deepest condolences to his family. They are in my thoughts and prayers. I've always admired his love and dedication to his family, and especially love reading about his grandchildren. Gah, this is just horrible :cry2:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, my heart is broken right now. I will miss reading your posts and your funny wit. Pricescope will never be the same without you. I will truly miss you.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
oh my gosh, i am at a loss for words.... condolences to DF's family, he is very well respected on PS. He will be missed dearly.... :cry2:. DF, you will be in my prayers.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF is the heart and soul of PS to me. Forever here, sharing his gems and opinions freely. We disagree on many political views but he never seemed to take them to heart. His humour flows easily and generously. I am in tears this morning upon reading of his passing.

My deepest condolences to his family. We have lost a wonderful caring person and we are thankful for all that he has shared with us.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Noooooo! I am stunned. I will miss him so much. He was a wonderful man that I have known for many years. My prayers go out to his family over this terrible loss. Thank you for letting us know.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness I am so sad to hear this. DF was a larger than life presence on this forum. We shared a love for watches and I loved his wisdom and contributions. While we never met in real life, you could tell from his posts that he loved his family. What a tremendous loss. My heart goes out to them.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a long time PSer who has read hundreds of his posts, I feel just terrible hearing of this loss. Rock on in heaven DF. I know you‘ll keep everyone else there entertained with your humor. Rest in peace.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I am sorry to hear of his loss. Prayers of comfort and peace to his family.

Reactions: caf

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am heartbroken and will miss him dearly.:cry2: My condolences to his wife, daughters/Sons-in-law, and grandkids. I know how much he
dealy loved them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results