shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Deals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Congrats B.E.G.! I looked at it quickly before running to a meeting and when I got out, they were gone. I''ll look forward to seeing your pictures when you get them and live vicariously through your enjoyment!

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 3:28:44 PM
Author: jmtomaui
Congrats B.E.G.! I looked at it quickly before running to a meeting and when I got out, they were gone. I''ll look forward to seeing your pictures when you get them and live vicariously through your enjoyment!
Me too!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 5:19:43 PM
Author: summertime

Date: 6/24/2009 3:28:44 PM
Congrats B.E.G.! I looked at it quickly before running to a meeting and when I got out, they were gone. I'll look forward to seeing your pictures when you get them and live vicariously through your enjoyment!
Me too!
9.gif
Me Three Browneyedgirl!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
wooo hooo for pretty in pink pearls!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 1:47:36 PM

Date: 6/24/2009 1:37:28 PM
Author: Kelli
Oh MAN!!! I would LOVE to have those. But I CANNOT spend more money. I may or may not have spent a little moolah at pearl paradise this week...
31.gif
Somebody please tell me to stop! My fiancee''s birthday is in two days and I''ve got NOTHING! (Men are sooooo hard to shop for).
Kelli, what is this teaser about??
27.gif
I want to know too Keeeeeellllllli
31.gif
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 5:56:12 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 6/24/2009 1:47:36 PM

Date: 6/24/2009 1:37:28 PM
Oh MAN!!! I would LOVE to have those. But I CANNOT spend more money. I may or may not have spent a little moolah at pearl paradise this week...
31.gif
Somebody please tell me to stop! My fiancee''s birthday is in two days and I''ve got NOTHING! (Men are sooooo hard to shop for).
Kelli, what is this teaser about??
27.gif
31.gif
9.gif
LOL don''t get too excited it''s not much. I''ve just been really wanting some pearls, and I got the lavender graduated strand because the price was so low. I really like them, but I''m very casual most of the time and I work in sweats at a dance studio, so I have yet to wear them. So I got a white Freshadama bracelet and earrings so that I could have some to actually wear. I''m very excited to get them! I got the cheaper french wire dangle earrings though, because my ears are pierced too low for bigger studs and I didn''t want to spend much. I think they''ll be perfect for my casual self:)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 10:54:31 PM

Date: 6/24/2009 5:56:12 PM
Author: Skippy123

31.gif
9.gif
LOL don''t get too excited it''s not much. I''ve just been really wanting some pearls, and I got the lavender graduated strand because the price was so low. I really like them, but I''m very casual most of the time and I work in sweats at a dance studio, so I have yet to wear them. So I got a white Freshadama bracelet and earrings so that I could have some to actually wear. I''m very excited to get them! I got the cheaper french wire dangle earrings though, because my ears are pierced too low for bigger studs and I didn''t want to spend much. I think they''ll be perfect for my casual self:)
woooo, can''t wait to see them
36.gif
36.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hey, did anyone get today''s deal? 8.5mm AAA multicolor freshwater necklace!

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I''m very tempted but I just bought some strands of unstrung multis to make a triple choker so I don''t know that I can justify another strand of multicolors. Although, the ones I bought are only 6.5mm... Hmmm....
17.gif

metromom

Shiny_Rock
I just ordered them! I couldn''t resist. I am still waiting for my Freshodama pearls from PP. They shipped and should be here on Wednesday. I am excited. But then I saw these and just fell in LOVE. Found a 10% coupon and just couldn''t let them go for $135. Someone convince me, they have a totally different look and use then regular classic pearls, right?
19.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
How long does it usually take for TPO stuff to ship? I ordered some gray pearls from their spring sale on June 19th, and they still aren''t here ten days later. Have other people received their orders faster? Should I bug them?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 3:40:52 PM
Author: glitterata
How long does it usually take for TPO stuff to ship? I ordered some gray pearls from their spring sale on June 19th, and they still aren''t here ten days later. Have other people received their orders faster? Should I bug them?
I ordered the multi color deal today, and they told me they were still unstrung - they wait to string them as they''re ordered, but they should be shipped out by this Friday. I''d just give them a call, ''cause that does seem like awhile. They also said they''d send me a confirmation email when they ship - did you get one of those?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 3:37:47 PM
Author: metromom
I just ordered them! I couldn''t resist. I am still waiting for my Freshodama pearls from PP. They shipped and should be here on Wednesday. I am excited. But then I saw these and just fell in LOVE. Found a 10% coupon and just couldn''t let them go for $135. Someone convince me, they have a totally different look and use then regular classic pearls, right?
19.gif
Yay, good for you! I didn''t even think of looking for a coupon! I have a small 6.5mm white strand already, so I think these will be different enough. What size are your Freshadamas?

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 3:40:52 PM
Yes, you should definitely call them. Did you at least get the shipping confirmation?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I got the order confirmation, but no shipping confirmation. I just emailed them and got an automated response saying they would answer my email during business hours--but this IS during business hours.

I hope they ship them soon!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 4:04:57 PM
I got the order confirmation, but no shipping confirmation. I just emailed them and got an automated response saying they would answer my email during business hours--but this IS during business hours.

Oh, that''s odd that they haven''t shipped yet. On the top of the page, they say that it will take an extra day or two to ship but not 10! I hope they didn''t forget about you.
33.gif

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
I found a coupon also so caved and bought a strand for myself also!

I almost need to unsubscribe from the emails but I''d keep looking anyway so I guess that would not accomplish anything....

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 3:50:19 PM
Author: cellentani

Date: 6/29/2009 3:37:47 PM
19.gif
Yay, good for you! I didn''t even think of looking for a coupon! I have a small 6.5mm white strand already, so I think these will be different enough. What size are your Freshadamas?

My Freshadamas are also 8.5 - 9 and I requested a silver rose overtone. But they are 16 inch and this multicolor is 18 inch. At least both places has great return policies so I guess I will get both and see what happens. Anyone else order these?

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 4:09:45 PM
Author: brightlight

Oh, that''s odd that they haven''t shipped yet. On the top of the page, they say that it will take an extra day or two to ship but not 10! I hope they didn''t forget about you.
33.gif

Yup, they forgot about me. I just got an email saying they had a record of the order being placed but not of it being processed. They said they would process it now and ship my order today. I''m glad I asked! Thanks for the help.

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 5:06:52 PM

Date: 6/29/2009 4:09:45 PM
Author: brightlight

33.gif

Yup, they forgot about me. I just got an email saying they had a record of the order being placed but not of it being processed. They said they would process it now and ship my order today. I''m glad I asked! Thanks for the help.
Wow, I hope they send you the best grey pearls they have in stock ... and upgrade you to overnight shipping.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
hi
35.gif

sorry for the silly question...but
where do I find the daily deals? Do I have to subscribe to see them?

thank you
2.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 10:55:07 PM
Author: blinkydoll
hi
35.gif

thank you
2.gif
Hi blinky! If you just go to the pearl outlet''s main page you''ll see where you can click on "today''s deal". You can also sign up to have the daily deals sent to your email, but you can also just check the site daily. I just ordered one today - it''s my first order from them, so we''ll see how it goes. Hope you find something you like!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 11:06:13 PM
Date: 6/29/2009 10:55:07 PM

hi
35.gif

thank you
2.gif

Hi blinky! If you just go to the pearl outlet''s main page you''ll see where you can click on ''today''s deal''. You can also sign up to have the daily deals sent to your email, but you can also just check the site daily. I just ordered one today - it''s my first order from them, so we''ll see how it goes. Hope you find something you like!

Your Awesome Cellentani!
35.gif
thank you!
oh I can''t wait to see your pearls! I am starting to get into pearls. I just had a Purple gray stand strung into a double strand bracelet. I also got a 50 inch? strand from ebay-- they are kinda fun to wear
2.gif

soo...nowwww...I think I have the been bitten by the pearl bug
31.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 11:13:10 PM
Your Awesome Cellentani!
35.gif
thank you!
oh I can''t wait to see your pearls! I am starting to get into pearls. I just had a Purple gray stand strung into a double strand bracelet. I also got a 50 inch? strand from ebay-- they are kinda fun to wear
2.gif

soo...nowwww...I think I have the been bitten by the pearl bug
31.gif
I know, I''ve been trying to save for a new bag, but between gemstones, settings, and pearls, it might be awhile!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
hehe oooops!
what bag are you saving for?
1.gif

I know what you mean--- I''m trying to save for the New York trip
11.gif

metromom

Shiny_Rock
Just got an email from The Pearl Outlet that my daily deal from yesterday shipped. Wow, that was fast!! Can''t wait to get it. It ships USPS Priority Mail so hopefully it comes before the early Friday/Saturday post office holiday!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 2:03:05 PM
Just got an email from The Pearl Outlet that my daily deal from yesterday shipped. Wow, that was fast!! Can''t wait to get it. It ships USPS Priority Mail so hopefully it comes before the early Friday/Saturday post office holiday!
Me too! You''re going to have to post pics, metromom, because DH just left this morning for Thailand with our camera.
39.gif
I can''t wait to see them.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 12:38:26 AM
hehe oooops!
1.gif

11.gif
And, isn''t Intergem coming your way this month too? So much to get....

I don''t even know what bag to get yet. I''ve got a lot of colors, but I''d like to get one basic, non-black one so that I don''t have to keep switching out. I''ve been looking at the cheaper LVs, but DH, being part Scottish/thrifty, balked a little. But then I mentioned the economic rationale of cost per use, and it made much more sense.
12.gif

Did you see today''s deal? I''m not that into pearl rings for some reason, and heck, it costs more than the whole strand I got yesterday. Granted, they were freshwaters, but still... Hey, I must be part Scottish too.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 2:31:24 PM

hehe oooops!
1.gif

11.gif

I don''t even know what bag to get yet. I''ve got a lot of colors, but I''d like to get one basic, non-black one so that I don''t have to keep switching out. I''ve been looking at the cheaper LVs, but DH, being part Scottish/thrifty, balked a little. But then I mentioned the economic rationale of cost per use, and it made much more sense.
12.gif

Did you see today''s deal? I''m not that into pearl rings for some reason, and heck, it costs more than the whole strand I got yesterday. Granted, they were freshwaters, but still... Hey, I must be part Scottish too.
I actually adore pearl rings (a black tahitian with diamond accents is on my wishlist) but I dunno I don''t realy like the ring up on the daily deal..plus even tho they are small diamonds I still cant get over that they are I1s
face7.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 11:56:18 PM
Author: ckrickett

Date: 6/30/2009 2:31:24 PM

hehe oooops!
1.gif

11.gif

12.gif

I actually adore pearl rings (a black tahitian with diamond accents is on my wishlist) but I dunno I don''t realy like the ring up on the daily deal..plus even tho they are small diamonds I still cant get over that they are I1s
face7.gif
That would bug me too!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 11:58:39 PM

Date: 6/30/2009 11:56:18 PM
Author: ckrickett

face7.gif
That would bug me too!
If you do find a design you like, and it has poor diamonds, you can always get them replaced - I had that done on a ring fairly recently. The diamonds were small enought that it didn''t cost too much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results