shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB YG Honeybee Casablanca ring & ruby/single cut Exeter band

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
I've been meaning to post my engagement ring for ages but decided to wait until I had my wedding band...both by CvB. (More hand shots later, after the wedding. I was only able to snap a few photos before my beloved insisted I put the wedding band away.)

Diamond is an OEC, Q/R color., ~3.5 ct. Casablanca setting is 18 kt YG with a stylized honeybee in the gallery. Lovely buttery/lemony yellow color, and very fiery.

I worked with Caysie to customize the Casablanca. Long story, but the bee is sort of a personal emblem for me. (And on my first date with my soon-to-be-wife, we went to a little art gallery and I bought 3 tiny little paintings of honeybees dressed up in fancy Edwardian finery.)

topdown.JPG
gumdrop.JPG
bee.JPG

This diamond has ridiculous, David-Bowie level kozibe which unfortunately makes it a challenge to photograph. Very prismatic and shoots colorful fiery lasers. Sometimes I'll be in a meeting at work and realize my ring is casting a several-foot wide disco ball on the ceiling!

box.JPG
box2.JPG

Wedding band is also 18 kt YG. Inspired by the lovely Exeter band, but done in ruby and single-cut diamonds. I wish thing band photographed half as beautifully as it looks in person.

Exeter.JPG
Exeter2.jpg

And the combination of the 2 rings together is simply stunning.

hand.jpg
hand2.jpg

Winterinaustralia

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, what a jaw dropping and completely gorgeous set!
The bee gallery is inspired- just beautiful and I love the meaning behind it:clap: and I would love to know how you get any work done at all? I would just fall into a trance staring at that ring pop!
When’s the wedding? I hope it’s soon so that you can pop that stunning band on too:dance:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, your set is so pretty! Love the little bee in your gallery but really love the ruby, yellow gold and diamond combination with your ering. Just
gorgeous and right up my alley!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been meaning to post my engagement ring for ages but decided to wait until I had my wedding band...both by CvB. (More hand shots later, after the wedding. I was only able to snap a few photos before my beloved insisted I put the wedding band away.)

Diamond is an OEC, Q/R color., ~3.5 ct. Casablanca setting is 18 kt YG with a stylized honeybee in the gallery. Lovely buttery/lemony yellow color, and very fiery.

I worked with Caysie to customize the Casablanca. Long story, but the bee is sort of a personal emblem for me. (And on my first date with my soon-to-be-wife, we went to a little art gallery and I bought 3 tiny little paintings of honeybees dressed up in fancy Edwardian finery.)

topdown.JPG
gumdrop.JPG
bee.JPG

This diamond has ridiculous, David-Bowie level kozibe which unfortunately makes it a challenge to photograph. Very prismatic and shoots colorful fiery lasers. Sometimes I'll be in a meeting at work and realize my ring is casting a several-foot wide disco ball on the ceiling!

box.JPG
box2.JPG

Wedding band is also 18 kt YG. Inspired by the lovely Exeter band, but done in ruby and single-cut diamonds. I wish thing band photographed half as beautifully as it looks in person.

Exeter.JPG
Exeter2.jpg

hand.jpg
hand2.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous. Casablanca is one of my favorite settings, and the color and cut of your stone is drool worthy.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jesus wept!! These rings are BOTH jaw dropping and the bee underneath is just wow. Wow! You are a very lucky lady!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
How absolutely beautiful! The bee is such a unique little touch :love:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! I think I'm in love with your wedding band!!!!:kiss2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember seeing both of these on her IG page, both are absolutely STUNNING but your band takes the cake :love:
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and such gorgeous rings!
LOVE them :love:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rings are gorgeous!
Love the story and now I kinda want to see the dressed up bee paintings!
And more info on that stone please- what a crown! Wow!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

topdown.JPG
gumdrop.JPG
bee.JPG

box.JPG
box2.JPG

Exeter.JPG
Exeter2.jpg

hand.jpg
hand2.jpg

2D035507-CE2D-4EF2-8390-CE74E8C0BB74.jpeg

Holy gorgeousness! Your new ring is stunning and I adore that honeybee detail in the gallery. Everything is so buttery and warm. Then you throw that band on there and....bam!
:love: :love: :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow both rings are gorgeous!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my! That is stunning and I love the bee gallery and the lucious color of those rubies.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous rings! Can not wait to see a hand shot of them together. :love:

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
i would love more pictures. i saw that ruby band on cvb's instagram and i was floored. but your casablanca is also breath taking! i love creative galleries and i think the bee is probably the most beautiful and unique i've ever seen! congrats on your upcoming marriage!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Everything about this set is incredible!! The bee detail is so sweet, especially since it allows you to completely personalize the ring. And that band with rubies is to die for!! Can I ask where you found that lovely stone? I'm a sucker for lower colors. The buttery warmth is just perfect. Congrats!!!:kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings! I love the honey bee detail. That ruby band is jaw dropping! :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on this stunning new set!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Oh my. That's just gorgeous!

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, what a jaw dropping and completely gorgeous set!
The bee gallery is inspired- just beautiful and I love the meaning behind it:clap: and I would love to know how you get any work done at all? I would just fall into a trance staring at that ring pop!
When’s the wedding? I hope it’s soon so that you can pop that stunning band on too:dance:

Thank you! Wedding is in 3 weeks, so we're down to all of the last minute pre-wedding madness like seating charts. Truthfully, not sure what I'm more excited about - being married, wearing that ruby band, or being done with wedding planning!

Who am I kidding? Being married. Closely followed by that ruby band. But just a few more weeks, and I can provide more hand shots.

I will confess a few of my coworkers have caught me playing with my ring during boring meetings. Is it bad that I know which seats in the conference rooms we use most often have optimal lighting conditions for maximum sparkle?

Rings are gorgeous!
Love the story and now I kinda want to see the dressed up bee paintings!
And more info on that stone please- what a crown! Wow!

I happen to have a pic of the fancy lady bees on my phone!

ladybees.jpg

i would love more pictures. i saw that ruby band on cvb's instagram and i was floored. but your casablanca is also breath taking! i love creative galleries and i think the bee is probably the most beautiful and unique i've ever seen! congrats on your upcoming marriage!

Thanks! Caysie really did an amazing job with both. What I was so impressed with was her ability to capture this vague idea in my head and bring it to life, first through a rough sketch and then later via CADs and ultimately the rings. I swear she has mind reading powers or something.

I originally wanted the Exeter done with rubies instead of diamonds, but she thought it might look a little too checkerboard and came up with this Exeter-inspired design and talked me into it. I'm so glad she did; I am so in love with this ring.

I'll try to get a better pictures, but there's even a little honeycomb detailing in the gallery!

More info on the Q/R stone later, right now I don't trust my memory when it comes to details so I want to double check paperwork. (I just spent the morning doing seating chart and room layout stuff for the wedding and my brain is just done. All I want is to dive into a very large glass of wine right now!)

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! I grew this is one of the most beautiful sets I’ve seen!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings and they look stunning together!

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful set. I absolutely love the ruby band. I too saw your band on IG. I think your band is one of my all time favorite rings on PS.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhhhh, those are stunning! I can't wait to see more hand shots. Congrats on owning those beautiful rings.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great job - beautifully done. Congratulations on the wedding.

PalmBeachLady

Rough_Rock
Your rings are splendid! Breathtaking, truly. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
topdown.JPG
gumdrop.JPG
bee.JPG

box.JPG
box2.JPG

Exeter.JPG
Exeter2.jpg

hand.jpg
hand2.jpg

Hot diggity! What a great collaboration that lead to a one of a kind set. I adore the bee gallery, your lush, disco-ball diamond, and, the band is positively the stuff of my wildest dreams. Well done!

Congrats!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am jelly!!!! That dome on your diamond! Just WOW! Rubies and gold too! Amazing!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t think of any superlatives that have not already been said. OMG!!!!! Speechless.
What will your wife’s wedding band be like?
I could stare at your set ALL DAY LONG!

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
What an incredible pair! SO, SO gorgeous! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results