Beautiful. More pics please!!!!:love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Fit for a princess. :love:

fitforaprincess.gif

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Both your rings are just stunningly beautiful, @Lucy-In-The-Sky. I love the way you were able to incorporate the meaningful bee motif.

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Fit for royalty!

May I ask how long it took to make the engagement ring?

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What amazingly beautiful rings, love the bee and the meaning behind it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been meaning to post my engagement ring for ages but decided to wait until I had my wedding band...both by CvB. (More hand shots later, after the wedding. I was only able to snap a few photos before my beloved insisted I put the wedding band away.)

Diamond is an OEC, Q/R color., ~3.5 ct. Casablanca setting is 18 kt YG with a stylized honeybee in the gallery. Lovely buttery/lemony yellow color, and very fiery.

I worked with Caysie to customize the Casablanca. Long story, but the bee is sort of a personal emblem for me. (And on my first date with my soon-to-be-wife, we went to a little art gallery and I bought 3 tiny little paintings of honeybees dressed up in fancy Edwardian finery.)

topdown.JPG
gumdrop.JPG
bee.JPG

This diamond has ridiculous, David-Bowie level kozibe which unfortunately makes it a challenge to photograph. Very prismatic and shoots colorful fiery lasers. Sometimes I'll be in a meeting at work and realize my ring is casting a several-foot wide disco ball on the ceiling!

box.JPG
box2.JPG

Wedding band is also 18 kt YG. Inspired by the lovely Exeter band, but done in ruby and single-cut diamonds. I wish thing band photographed half as beautifully as it looks in person.

Exeter.JPG
Exeter2.jpg

And the combination of the 2 rings together is simply stunning.

hand.jpg
hand2.jpg

SWOON! :kiss2:
swooning.gif

That ring and that band are pure perfection. LOVE.:kiss2:

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!! Truly beautiful rings!:love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness! Your Casablanca is gorgeous with that beautiful stone and bee gallery! :love: I love bees in jewelry and decor, too! I adore the band, seriously, it is gorgeous! Congrats on two amazing rings!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
the YG, the bees!, the rubies. OH MY! I'm smitten!

Lucy-In-The-Sky

Rough_Rock
I can’t think of any superlatives that have not already been said. OMG!!!!! Speechless.
What will your wife’s wedding band be like?
I could stare at your set ALL DAY LONG!

She opted for a plain platinum curved band but will probably only wear her engagement ring most of the time. Her e-ring is a really lovely hand forged piece by Steven Kirsch. It's a 5 stone trellis ring with a ~5.5 ct organge sapphire in the middle and micropave, so a bit tricky to pair with a wedding band.

Fit for royalty!

May I ask how long it took to make the engagement ring?

Thank you! It was around 6 weeks for the engagement ring. Wedding band took longer, around 10-11 weeks, due to an issue with the first casting and Caysie's drive for perfection.

My goodness! Your Casablanca is gorgeous with that beautiful stone and bee gallery! :love: I love bees in jewelry and decor, too! I adore the band, seriously, it is gorgeous! Congrats on two amazing rings!

Thank you! I am obsessed with bee jewelry. One of my earliest memories is playing with this amazing antique diamond bee brooch my grandmother sometimes wore. My aunt has it now, and I'm hoping I inherit it someday. I have a few bee brooches (and some other insect brooches) but nothing like hers! Sometimes, I like to pin a small cluster of 3 bee brooches on the shoulder or bodice of a cocktail dress for fun. I actually just got an antique scorpion brooch; I'll have to try and get more photos and share some of these in the Antique/Vintage jewelry section.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing set! :kiss2: Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Wow- both pieces are amazing! :love: What a special set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results