shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Setting for AVC e-ring: Thoughts and Recommendations

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Still swooning over here...

And it did come in the little bowl. Pretty sure it was to circumvent package scanners. But also the perfect little ring stand. It's almost like she knew ;)2
Swoon on!!!! It's a great place to keep your ring. I have a small little ring bowl by my bedside. I take it off every night before bed.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @elliefire99, it's glorious!

Delighted for you! The millgrain on the bezels is easier to see in your pictures and it really softens them out. I also like how consistent with the ring the undergallery for the side stones is to the rest of the ring and I loooove the setting for the central stone!

Stunning ring! How are you feeling about everything? I know you had one or two anxieties about the finished product. :geek2:

Bring on the SMTB thread! Post a link here too!

:appl:

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
SMTB in progress! Just went out for a photo jaunt ;P

And I really do love it! Is it exactly what I pictured when I set out? No. But it's gorgeous. I actually love how low and flat the gems sit against the finger, and the basket is a delicate pointy dream :) :) It's lighter and more classic than what I started out with, and that is never a bad thing. AND, in person, the gems don't look so different from diamonds, so she ended up being quite a sparkler! A much blingier look than I anticipated.... and I'm not mad about it :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results