shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Tell me what you think. This is the design that''s going to turn into my custom ring. I was going for a thin eternity looking shank where all you can see is the diamonds with the classic tiffany style knife edge head.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That is going to be beautiful!!! I love the side view!!
30.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!
30.gif
That''s a beauty!! What size rock do you have in that puppy?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is going to be stunning!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s going to be absolutely beautiful!!
30.gif

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
looks great! cant wait to see the end result

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beauty!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Thank you all, overall I''m very pleased with it! I am actually having a slight modification done to the head so I''ll post the re-design when it''s done. I was trying to get the head and prongs to look a little more like this.....

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, MY, that''s stunning! I wouldn''t be ashamed to wear it!
3.gif

Rough_Rock
How big are the side stones on the setting?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is gorgeous!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s looks absolutely gorgeous, and huge
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word.... It''s fantastic!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, that is going to be stunning!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
that''s beautiful!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Much nicer with the modification. When I saw the first pics, my first thought was, "nice ring, but the peg head makes it look like you just stuck 2 pieces together - he should think about doing an integrated head." The modified version is much more elegant, and just flows together beautifully. The ring that you created is one of my top 3 favorite designs - well done!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 9:09:16 AM
Author: Metallica
How big are the side stones on the setting?

It''s about a size 5 ring, a 2mm band and totals about .5 carats on the band.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that type of design!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 11:12:27 PM
Author: cellentani
Much nicer with the modification. When I saw the first pics, my first thought was, ''nice ring, but the peg head makes it look like you just stuck 2 pieces together - he should think about doing an integrated head.'' The modified version is much more elegant, and just flows together beautifully. The ring that you created is one of my top 3 favorite designs - well done!

Wow, thanks for your input. Though it''s better than a lot of similar rings I''ve seen as for the head just sitting on the shank I thought the same thing. Unfortunately it''s not possible to make it as integrated together as the second set of pictures, because it''s a 2ct diamond, a 2mm band, and I want the wedding band to sit flush. The second picture is actually found at this post and the head sits on top of the shank. In the end I''m hoping for a happy medium between the two.
36.gif

We''ll see how my modification requests turn out tomorrow.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 5:43:31 AM
Author: 3cd4her
Wow, thanks for your input. Though it''s better than a lot of similar rings I''ve seen as for the head just sitting on the shank I thought the same thing. Unfortunately it''s not possible to make it as integrated together as the second set of pictures, because it''s a 2ct diamond, a 2mm band, and I want the wedding band to sit flush. The second picture is actually found at this post and the head sits on top of the shank. In the end I''m hoping for a happy medium between the two.
36.gif

We''ll see how my modification requests turn out tomorrow.
Ahhh, Mara''s ring - her''s is beautiful, and I love the Tiffany-esque head. Are you working with Whiteflash too? Can''t wait to see how it turns out - please post again when you get it back.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I totally love it.

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Here is the redesign. In my opinion this is much better and I am really starting to like it a lot! I can''t wait to see it all filed and polished down! It''s a little bigger of a head, but it''s a big stone on a thin band. What do you all think?

Chris Haley - CAD - 021909 - 1ver2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results