shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m with you - I think once those prongs are filed and smoothed it will be simply gorgeous!

You''ve done a great job!!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Anyone else think that the new head design is too much metal and not enough diamond? I''m pretty sure that once it is completed it will be much better looking than design v.1.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No...it looks good to me. It always seems like the pics show a lot of metal then when you see the final
product it is so much more daintier. Its going to be lovely. Cant wait to see it!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really hard to tell since the finished product is always more refined than the CADs, but I kinda like the first one a little better, but not so much better than the second one since it is nice too. The whole setting is going to be stunning either way!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
THIS IS IT! Can''t wait to see the final ring.

1.2.ch.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Looks incredible - can''t wait to see the final product!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 7:41:41 AM
Author: 3cd4her
Anyone else think that the new head design is too much metal and not enough diamond? I''m pretty sure that once it is completed it will be much better looking than design v.1.
I actually did think that, but just didn''t want to say so - sorry I chickened out.

However, I can honestly say that I like the last version you posted the best - the prongs aren''t as chunky (both from the top and side view), and the balance between the head and shank is much better. Nice job!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 11:29:03 PM
Author: cellentani
Date: 2/24/2009 7:41:41 AM
I actually did think that, but just didn''t want to say so - sorry I chickened out.

However, I can honestly say that I like the last version you posted the best - the prongs aren''t as chunky (both from the top and side view), and the balance between the head and shank is much better. Nice job!

Haha, that''s okay. It was obvious enough that after talking to WF they said that they would make a slight modification, which in the end made a huge change that I am very happy with. I guess it just takes time and discussion. Once the diamond is set and everything filed and polished I think it''s going to look amazing. After all my research trying to come up with this ring I didn''t think it would be possible. Thank you WF!!!!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Here is the final product. Just picked it up yesterday and it''s AMAZING. I am soo happy with everything and WF is just great! I can''t wait for her to see this beauty! Well enjoy this pick and let me know what you think.

CH_03059.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! So beautiful!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
PLEASE start a thread on show me the ring when you get it - I just love it!

lovindiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!!
36.gif
Great job! She''ll LOVE it!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 2:11:55 PM
Author: vespergirl
PLEASE start a thread on show me the ring when you get it - I just love it!

I already have the ring, but I''ll let the lucky lady start her show me the ring thread when the time comes. Pictures can''t even describe this beauty in person though.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
the ring is GORGEOUS! You did an amazing job with the design! She will absolutely LOVE it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, love it, love it!!!
36.gif

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
UHLALA......That is one terrific ring!! She is going to flip over it. Good Job!

Mackenzie

Rough_Rock
I am the lucky girl who received this ring last night from my sneaky boyfriend, 3cd4her! The ring is absolutely gorgeous and I will be starting a thread in SMTR hopefully later tonight. I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who helped him along the way, because the end product is amazing!
30.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/25/2009 2:30:42 PM
Author: Mackenzie
I am the lucky girl who received this ring last night from my sneaky boyfriend, 3cd4her! The ring is absolutely gorgeous and I will be starting a thread in SMTR hopefully later tonight. I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who helped him along the way, because the end product is amazing!
30.gif

Awww, so cute! Congratulations! I am looking forward to more pics of your stunning ring
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Yay! It turned out beautifully! Congratulations on your engagement - and I can''t wait to see more pics!!!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It turned out perfectly!!! This is a great example of how something can look a bit thick on the rendering, but look absolutely perfect in the end!!! Gorgeous design, I can''t wait to see some hand pics!

applegirl8888

Rough_Rock
3cd4her,

Can I email you a few questions on the absolutely gorgeous ring? I''m also looking for a VERY VERY Similar ring (2 ct, RB, on a Memoire pure platinum collection), and have been dealing with WhiteFlash. Maybe you can give me some suggestions...Thanks so much!!!

3cd4her

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 4:11:12 PM
Author: applegirl8888
3cd4her,

Can I email you a few questions on the absolutely gorgeous ring? I''m also looking for a VERY VERY Similar ring (2 ct, RB, on a Memoire pure platinum collection), and have been dealing with WhiteFlash. Maybe you can give me some suggestions...Thanks so much!!!

I would be happy to answer any of your questions, but I''d rather not post my email on a thread and it seems like that''s the only way to exchange personal info here. So if you want just start a thread and I''ll answer them there!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
WOW the ring is gorgeous!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! That is gorgeous!

Please show us some profile shots of the basket! STUNNING!!!!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
She''s going to LOVE it! Congrats!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa, that is one unbelievable ring! Mackenzie you are a very lucky lady! congrats to you both!

Mackenzie

Rough_Rock
I have finally created a thread in SMTR for any of you that are interested. I hope you like it as much as I do
1.gif

SMTR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results