carat
color
clarity

Custom ACA Pendant

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's beautiful!
I looked into setting my .35ct into a very similar rose gold pendant. Actually I like yours even better.
Hmmm. I may have to revisit this idea sooner rather than later!
Wear her in good health!

K

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Nala. I love solitaires but think a setting looks better on me for a pendant.

Thank you Marymm. The setting is the perfect size for me.

Thank you KaeKae. I think a .35 carat would look great in this type of setting and I love rose gold.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a 1/4 carat version of this from a national jewelry store and recently lost it. At first I thought I'd have Whiteflash make me another one with their 1/4 carat ACA melee. Then Brittany at Whiteflash suggested this setting and a larger diamond. She didn't have to twist my arm especially since I'd noticed the setting long before Brittany pointed it out to me. :D I always thought this would be great in a 1/2 carat size so I finally decided why not? I am very pleased with the results.

The pendant is 14K white gold and the diamond is an .534 E VS2 ACA. Link to the diamond stats.

ACApend.jpeg

And here is a perfect model.
Zac.jpg

Marcy

I love it Marcy! It’s got such great presence and looks fabulous on you and bear! The stone of course is gorgeous as well! Enjoy wearing that beauty.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful looking pendant! :clap:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeous! Somehow I missed your thread Marcy. LOVE LOVE LOVE. ACAmazing.:kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy, this pendant is just gorgeous!!!! Love the design, it really highlights that amazing E ACA diamond :love: It truly looks fantastic on you! :appl:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely pendant with great presence!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy, the chain looks perfect - is it yours or did WF provide? Deets plse!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sandeek. I think the bear does well my pendant well.

Thank you Dancing Fire.

Thank you Missy. ACAmazing is perfect too.

Thank you Junebug. The polished white gold really reflects off the diamond.

Thank you DorotheaBrooke.

Marymm, the chain is off another pendant I had already; I believe it’s a wheat style chain. I’d ordered a WG box chain for this pendant but decided it wasn’t heavy enough. I went to the mall this afternoon and picked up a thicker box chain. I know they aren’t the prettiest looking chain but I trust them.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! I especially like how the diamond looks as though it is just floating against the metal!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Dandi. I like how the setting is invisible.

Thank you Diamondseeker.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow how exciting. Thank you PriceScopeKayti. :wavey:

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! So clean, white and sparkly! I have a similar pendant, but mine has three diamonds in increasing size. I truly love it and wear it every day. Maybe someday I will 'size up' to a single amazing stone, I just love that look!!!:clap:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bananabrains. I think I know what your pendant looks like; I have always liked that style too. I used to have a YG 2 stone version of a pendant and earrings.

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! Congratulations on having such an amazing looking piece of fine jewelry.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Pinkgem2522. I am enjoying it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results