shape
carat
color
clarity

CrownJewel''s Pro Wedding Pics!! At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
DH''s nephew and brother in law.

crownjewelwed40.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
last one. my own nephew was being VERY shy. he would not let me hold him for more than like 5 seconds.

crownjewelwed50.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
during the cocktail hour, we had a great jazz trio.

crownjewelwed38.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 11:56:46 PM
Author: CrownJewel
I would like a noodle too. Need to work on treading water! I think I had some leftover bronchitis last week, so I choked when I came up for air and I freaked out and sank. I was able to get over to the lane divider by myself, but it gave me a scare. and then it happened again later on!
Yikes! Hope you''ve gotten over the bronchitis and are not traumatised by the incidents.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You sort of look like Lucy Liu!!! That is who it is, it was bugging me all day.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ok. i really swear this is the last one. thanks for indulging me.

crownjewelwed39.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:21:56 AM
Author: Harriet

Date: 10/15/2008 11:56:46 PM
I would like a noodle too. Need to work on treading water! I think I had some leftover bronchitis last week, so I choked when I came up for air and I freaked out and sank. I was able to get over to the lane divider by myself, but it gave me a scare. and then it happened again later on!
Yikes! Hope you''ve gotten over the bronchitis and are not traumatised by the incidents.
I was traumatized. Still am...but I have to get back in the pool. I hope I''m over the bronchitis too - I thought I was over it last weekend but apparently not.

How are you feeling about your swimming? More comfortable? Sounds like you are.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am more comfortable, but I'd stay away from the deepend unless the lifeguard or my trainer are around. I still need to build up my cardiovascular strength though. Do come over!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:23:07 AM
Author: diamondfan
You sort of look like Lucy Liu!!! That is who it is, it was bugging me all day.
Haha thank you DF!! I personally don''t think I look like Lucy Liu - she has gorgeous cheekbones and cute dimples. But I have gotten that comment before. It''s actually a little scary because sometimes people STARE at me, and that makes me self conscious. It makes me think, crap is my hair doing something funny? is there ink on my face? food in my teeth? But then they say, "you look like lucy liu."

So the day I actually have ink on my face and food in my teeth, I will just assume I''m being stared at because I look like someone else.
20.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:32:47 AM
Author: Harriet
I am more comfortable, but I''d stay away from the deepend unless the lifeguard or my trainer are around. I still need to build up my cardiovascular strength though. Do come over!
how deep is your pool? we will be a sad pair, neither able to save the other.
15.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Sabine and SuLi! I''m so glad you ladies posted your pro pics too. Cheers to us married ladies! Congrats to you both. Your wedding photos were beautiful. I hope you both had fun. :)

thanks lliang! i haven''t had a chance to comment in your thread, but i love your flower ideas. i''m obsessed with feathers and wanted to somehow work peacock feathers in, but that never worked out.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, CJ, if I see and so do others, I must be right!!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
mimzicle, fiery, kama, galvana - thank you. Thank you a million times. I''m so spoiled by the generous PS comments :)

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
sarahloves - you are way WAY too kind. really. i have never received such a compliment :) i will save it forever
9.gif
i am like 5''0" and a photographers'' nightmare.

but you ladies are making me blush.
5.gif
thank you.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
dragonfly, UCLAbelle, sap - merci beaucoup! thanks for the compliments.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 6:44:31 PM
Author: sugarjo
CJ,
Your confetti picture is my absolutely favorite wedding picture ever. In the history of the world. Just stunning.

haha sugar jo. i am forwarding that to my photographers. they will love it. and they will love you too. thank you!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 9:43:32 PM
Author: pocahontas
CJ, like I said before, I absolutely
30.gif
the confetti picture! It''s so creative and different and makes me smile just looking at it. Your photographer was amazing! Honestly, all your pictures are stunning
9.gif
Please keep ''em coming.
thanks again poca. oh, we had lots of goofy confetti photos. the one in the grass the favorite. :)

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
blondebunny thank you :) eh. that photo''s ok.
20.gif
just kidding. there''s another one that i love just as much as the confetti photo...but it''s missing right now. and it''s blurry. and it''s totally self-indulgent because it''s a photo of just me. ok kidding again. i cannot pick favorites. i love all the photos :)

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 10:57:12 PM
Author: mia1181
THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love them! They look like they are right out of a magazine. My fav is the one the closeup of you with the bridal party behind and you are laughing, followed by the confetti shot. Your photographers are great (although their subjects were pretty darn gorgeous!).

Congratulations!

ETA- Oh yeah and post more!!!
2.gif
ha! mia. my photos bow down to your wedding photos. talk about
30.gif
!! your dress, your hair, your city hall - everything was breathtaking. when i saw the shot of you guys walking out of city hall, and your dress is blowing in the breeze, i was like "oooh that''s just GORGEOUS." you were a really really TRULY beautiful bride. so i am honored to receive your compliments
5.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:01:23 AM
Author: miraclesrule
OMG, I love the confetti shot!! You were brave to lay in the grass.
36.gif

The photos captured your beautiful day and you looked radiant. Congratulations!!
35.gif

miracles - you rock! so kind of you to comment
5.gif
. you know, i love my dress...it was so comfortable i felt like i was frolicking around in a plain old sundress. there weren''t many grass stains, but there were several snags and rips. oops. i blame it on the 4" heels. and it did get dirty around the hem because people (mostly DH) stepped on my dress so many times.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:36:03 AM
how deep is your pool? we will be a sad pair, neither able to save the other.
15.gif
It''s 3-7 feet deep. There''s always the lifeguard. He jumped in instinctively during my first lesson in the deep end, even though he didn''t really have to.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
are we still doing the nyc get-together? any clue?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know! We could bump up the thread.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are gorgeous CrownJewel and equally a sweetheart!!!! What a beautiful couple!
Looks like an awesome day; many congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:24:13 AM
ok. i really swear this is the last one. thanks for indulging me.
crownjewelwed39.jpg
I LOVE this Picture!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
oh my dear Skippy! thank you for the compliment :) how are you doing? I''ve missed you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 1:57:49 PM
oh my dear Skippy! thank you for the compliment :) how are you doing? I've missed you!
I am great, thank you sweetie! I love that flower in your hair; it looks so romantic and you 2 gorgeous people look so in love! I've missed you too, hopefully, I see you on the healthy thread. hehe You are tiny!!! Your sister is beautiful and your nephew is so adorable!!! How old is he? Don't you love being an aunt!?!?!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
I love all of your pictures especially the grass shot! I am Russian too what a treat to have children that speak Russian at your wedding :)

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What wonderful photos. I love how your photographer captured such small, meaningful moments so artistically. And, like everyone else, I would die for the confetti shot. Amazing!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 2:03:29 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 10/16/2008 1:57:49 PM
oh my dear Skippy! thank you for the compliment :) how are you doing? I''ve missed you!
I am great, thank you sweetie! I love that flower in your hair; it looks so romantic and you 2 gorgeous people look so in love! I''ve missed you too, hopefully, I see you on the healthy thread. hehe You are tiny!!! Your sister is beautiful and your nephew is so adorable!!! How old is he? Don''t you love being an aunt!?!?!
my nephew is almost 14 months. he''s so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results