shape
carat
color
clarity

CrownJewel''s Pro Wedding Pics!! At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Wow amazing photos, you looked so pretty! congrats.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! CJ you seriously look like a model. Love, love your photos and best wishes!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love with the confetti photo! Beautiful wedding and photos CJ!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I loved your photos---beautiful flowers, and table settings!!!!!!!!!! More pics please!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, gorgeous pictures! Congratulations! I can''t wait to see more!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I have just a few minutes during lunch - but here are a few more photos. In chronological order again...filling in some of the missing holes from earlier.

Getting ready at my bridesmaid''s parents house. My girls and I spent the night there because they live so close to the venue. They have this indoor pool, and it was the only room that was spacious enough with good lighting.

crownjewelwed2.jpg

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
CJ,
Your confetti picture is my absolutely favorite wedding picture ever. In the history of the world. Just stunning.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
CJ, like I said before, I absolutely
30.gif
the confetti picture! It''s so creative and different and makes me smile just looking at it. Your photographer was amazing! Honestly, all your pictures are stunning
9.gif
Please keep ''em coming.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Your confetti picture is TDF!! Seriously the coolest picture... EVER... you looked absolutely stunning!! :) Everything looked great!! :)

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
THESE PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love them! They look like they are right out of a magazine. My fav is the one the closeup of you with the bridal party behind and you are laughing, followed by the confetti shot. Your photographers are great (although their subjects were pretty darn gorgeous!).

Congratulations!

ETA- Oh yeah and post more!!!
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You were a gorgeous bride, m''dear. It looks like you had a fantastic day.
P.S. I can''t go swimming with you. I''ll feel like the ugly friend.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
no Harriet! I''m the ugly friend! I almost drowned twice last weekend. I''m really so honored to receive everyone''s compliments because I sweeeeeaaaaaar I''m always the one who ruins the group photos! It''s always like, "oh it was such a nice shot except that CJ was making a dumb face."

I lucked out with my MUA, hairstylist and photographers. This can be achieved by any bride as long as they have the right team! If I can be made to look good, I fully believe that anyone else can too. Don''t make me show you a "normal" picture of me!!! You''ll be sorry.

:) Really though thanks Harriet. Let''s swim! The goggles and silicone swimcaps kinda make everyone look hot, don''t you think?

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
sorry I got interrupted before. I had to run back to work.

Ok - let''s get back to the fun photos.

While the girls were in CT, the guys were in Manhattan picking up our flowers :)

crownjewelwed6.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
let''s try that again

crownjewelwed6a.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
driving myself to my wedding in a rented mini cooper! I wanted the whole bridal party to ride around in mini coopers, but alas...that did not happen. How cute would that have been to have a squad of bridal mini coopers?

crownjewelwed4.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
rings on a ring pillow from whiteaisle.com. the silk was loomed in cambodia by women who were formerly victims of sex trafficking rings. the profits go 100% to their salaries. my parents lived in cambodia for about 25 years, so i was drawn to these pillows from the beginning.

oh we passed the pillow around for a ring warming ceremony, but it only went through half of the guests. a total dud.

crownjewelwed11.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 11:38:36 PM
Author: CrownJewel
no Harriet! I''m the ugly friend! I almost drowned twice last weekend. I''m really so honored to receive everyone''s compliments because I sweeeeeaaaaaar I''m always the one who ruins the group photos! It''s always like, ''oh it was such a nice shot except that CJ was making a dumb face.''

I lucked out with my MUA, hairstylist and photographers. This can be achieved by any bride as long as they have the right team! If I can be made to look good, I fully believe that anyone else can too. Don''t make me show you a ''normal'' picture of me!!! You''ll be sorry.

:) Really though thanks Harriet. Let''s swim! The goggles and silicone swimcaps kinda make everyone look hot, don''t you think?
Oh no! What happened? As do the Speedos. When are you coming over? It''ll be fun. I''ll float on a noodle and you''ll swim laps. The lifeguard here is great. He gives me free lessons.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
funny

crownjewelwed5.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
i love this shot of my sister.

crownjewelwed16.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 11:48:41 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 10/15/2008 11:38:36 PM
Author: CrownJewel
no Harriet! I''m the ugly friend! I almost drowned twice last weekend. I''m really so honored to receive everyone''s compliments because I sweeeeeaaaaaar I''m always the one who ruins the group photos! It''s always like, ''oh it was such a nice shot except that CJ was making a dumb face.''

I lucked out with my MUA, hairstylist and photographers. This can be achieved by any bride as long as they have the right team! If I can be made to look good, I fully believe that anyone else can too. Don''t make me show you a ''normal'' picture of me!!! You''ll be sorry.

Oh no! What happened? As do the Speedos. When are you coming over? It''ll be fun. I''ll float on a noodle and you''ll swim laps. The lifeguard here is great. He gives me free lessons.
I would like a noodle too. Need to work on treading water! I think I had some leftover bronchitis last week, so I choked when I came up for air and I freaked out and sank. I was able to get over to the lane divider by myself, but it gave me a scare. and then it happened again later on!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
BMs trying to teach groom and his cousin the hora as we wait for my parents. just adorable.

crownjewelwed18.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad my photographers had a great eye for humor. We were stubborn and insisted on having the ceremony outside despite the gloomy clouds.

crownjewelwed20a.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I love the confetti shot!! You were brave to lay in the grass.
36.gif

The photos captured your beautiful day and you looked radiant. Congratulations!!
35.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
no idea what i was pumped about. no one else knows either.

crownjewelwed24.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
the rain was only getting worse, so we picked up our ceremony and scrambled inside.

crownjewelwed26.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry. I know this is CJ overload. I have too many. Must restrain myself! So blah blah...we continued the ceremony indoors. set up the huppah inside. moving on to the tea ceremony.

crownjewelwed29.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
kiss the girl!

crownjewelwed30.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
and i look ridiculous here but we had a few minutes of alone time (with a table full of champagne and hors d''oeuvres of course! and then one of the waiters brought us our own plate of oysters!) I was adamant about having a raw bar. I told DH, if we don''t eat anything else on our wedding day, we must at least eat some oysters!

crownjewelwed21.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
now i can show all the cute kid photos. DH''s nephew. don''t you just want to wrap him up and put him in your pocket?

crownjewelwed34.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
cute DH nephew again. i was talking to him in Russian, but his Russian vocab is definitely more vast. i''m sure he thought i was a dummy.

crownjewelwed43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results