shape
carat
color
clarity

CrownJewel''s Pro Wedding Pics!! At Last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m having an insomniac evening. I''ve been meaning to post these. Right now I haven''t the energy to resize all of them, so I''ll just resize the ones that are under 100Kb. K?

First...my super gorgeous baby sister and my really awesome bridesmaid helping each other primp:

crownjewelwed1.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ack! All the good ones require resizing!

Well, here''s a good one. DH hanging up my veil in the bridal suite. Our hero.

crownjewelwed7.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
my beautiful bridesmaid carrying the flowers that we ordered from fiftyflowers.com (the garden roses) and theflowerexchange.com (the other roses). I think they were headed for the huppah.

crownjewelwed8.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
me primping

crownjewelwed9.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
programs and kippots

crownjewelwed12.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I designed those programs the night before! and my poor bridesmaids must have been cursing me for being a last minute lady. I never do anything unless it''s under pressure. They cut and tied them with gorgeous purple grosgrain ribbon. The kippot clips were in these random bowls that DH had received as a gift from a million years ago. I was running around the apartment thinking, "I must have SOME kind of container for these clips!" Found them tucked in a closet. The basket holding the kippots was purchased in the Chelsea Flower District for like $4 each. We bought 2. The other went into the women''s bathroom for their bathroom basket-o-goodies. I wish I had a photo of that basket. My friends told me later, "hey the baskets they made for the bathrooms were great! I stole a bunch of stuff from there!" And I giggled and said, "I bought those for you! I put those baskets together for you, with LOVE!"

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
centerpieces. teapots arranged by Whole Foods with lisianthus, winterberry, vendela roses, and some other stuff. they were a huge hit. one theme of the wedding was Tea - because it is significant in both Russian and Chinese cultures.

crownjewelwed13.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
cool picture of the bridesmaids and me in the bridal suite.

crownjewelwed15.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I took a few photos sitting on the vanity counter, and that resulted in wrinkles. So we got out the iron!

crownjewelwed17.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
well it is just horrible that I''m going out of order. all the ceremony pics need to be resized, which I will get to tomorrow night (er...later tonight). so this is after the outdoor ceremony, after the ceremony got moved indoors, after DH and I had our alone time...

crownjewelwed32.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
can you tell that we are happy to be married and that we think our bridal party is the FUNNEST group of people?

crownjewelwed33.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ohhh I had a whole series of cute kid photos. here''s the one that doesn''t need to be resized. this is my very adorable cousin who would not leave my side. I kinda squealed with delight when I saw that the photographers caught this shot.

crownjewelwed35.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
lovin'' and dancin.'' I like this photo even though DH said "but I''m not looking at you." haha. Thanks hunny.

crownjewelwed36.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ok this is the last one for now. I''m sorry that the photos of the actual wedding were all too big to post. I promise I''ll get to resizing soon!!!

crownjewelwed42.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I lied. I just love this one too much. Resizing didn''t take all that much time.
9.gif

My girls helping DH pin his boutonniere on. I made the guys bouts and my sister and I made the women''s corsage/bouts.

crownjewelwed10.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
our outdoor ceremony. the groomsmen built the huppah minutes before the ceremony!

crownjewelwed22.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
tables set for the reception. favor boxes were assembled by the girls - what would I do without them? Bestest friends in the world. Candleholders from Towle (on super sale!) and Crate and Barrel pillar candles.

crownjewelwed14.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
exploring the gardens

crownjewelwed44.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
DH loves this photo. Our photographers are so much fun. I have no idea where these sunglasses came from. No idea where the confetti came from. There must have been a "prop" bag. There must have.

crownjewelwed46.jpg

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
here is the confetti photo. I don''t know what I was thinking when I just laid down for a nap. I swear I was not drunk. But the grass was very comfy, and surprising not wet from the rain earlier. And thank goodness the grass did not stain my dress!!!

crownjewelwed48.jpg

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 5:37:06 AM
Author: CrownJewel
can you tell that we are happy to be married and that we think our bridal party is the FUNNEST group of people?
All the photos are beautiful and you guys are such a beautiful couple!! I really like this one the most. It sure does show how happy you guys are and the look on your hubby is priceless. I bet they are the funniest people ever. Good for you guys to surround yourselves with good people with a sense of humor! Wishing you guys the very best of a wonderful blessed life !!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ok. that''s the 3rd thread about my wedding. enough already CJ!! go ahead, you can say it. :) thanks for checking out our photos - it was an amazing day (with many oops).

I know there were a few threads this past year from brides who thought they shouldn''t hire a pro photog because they thought they were "not photogenic." Well let me tell you, it is worth it. Our photography was a gift from DH''s brother and sister-in-law (they are the photographers, along with their friend Yelena). I am one of those "not photogenic" people, and yes it took 2000 shots to get a few good ones. But I''m so happy with the ones that they took of me. It''s so nice to reflect on the wedding day and think, "I felt pretty. DH looked awesome. The girls looked gorgeous. Everything was beautiful!" Whatever the photographers did to make us look good, I am very very grateful. Forever grateful.

I have like 300 photos...I hope I didn''t abuse my PS membership by posting too many photos of my wedding. Eeep!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
thanks daydreamer! The sun is about to come up, so that means I better get to bed before it does! Yes our friends are the funniest and the funnest people...we are lucky to have such great friends. So easygoing. No bridesmaidzillas or groomsmenzillas. They kept us sane.

Thanks for your post!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 5:38:50 AM
ohhh I had a whole series of cute kid photos. here''s the one that doesn''t need to be resized. this is my very adorable cousin who would not leave my side. I kinda squealed with delight when I saw that the photographers caught this shot.

OHHH how adorable!!! Beautiful pics!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are gorgeous, do not be silly! You make a gorgeous couple and look so happy!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! Congratulations! You guys looked like you had an amazing time!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I loved these photos. You guys looked beautiful!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 5:47:47 AM
our outdoor ceremony. the groomsmen built the huppah minutes before the ceremony!

the shots are all SO beautiful, and this one is definitely my favorite!! they turned out great!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I love every single photo. They are all breathtaking.
30.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love ''em!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results