shape
carat
color
clarity

cross over settings - ideas? examples? pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
Another example from Bijoux

Attachments

• Asscher-Tingle-Ring-3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 317

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi laineybugger :)

i''m pretty familiar with bijoux jewelry and have spoken to judi anderson (jeweler) a number of times. her credentials and experience are outstanding and a lot of her work is just gorgeous. her sapphire and diamond pieces are, in my opinion, just something else and really beautiful!

tim and i are just back from dinner and i think we''ve decided to go with the picture i posted of the E-W set emerald cut in the straight-around ring, but with a .5ct stone and a somewhat wider ring than the 3mm ring pictured. we''re also toying with the idea of having 25 pts of 1 and 2 pt diamonds scattered around the band, tho we''ll have to think about this as we''re also considering engraving. our anniversary isnt till september 1st, but since we''re having it made in australia, and we have to have friends traveling between here and sydney transport rings and stones for us - and the ring itself, of course, when it''s completed - it''s a very slow business.

i''ll definitely post pictures as things develop - i''m sure i''ll have sketches etc to share. :D (yay!)

laineybugger

Shiny_Rock
good deal!!! can''t wait to see it! and happy early anniversary :) the hubby and i just had our first anniversary earlier this month. we took an old princess cut stone of mine from a pendant i never wear and had it sent into a split shank ring that i wear almost everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results