shape
carat
color
clarity

Coral (colored) gemstones

Omg well done you!!!!! That is an epic achievement for a padparadscha!!!!!

PLEASE SET HER NEXT!!!!!!!!!

I want to set this one and the ruby so badly! But I think the red spinel is next, simply because I'm terrified about setting the accent stones (which are delicate).
unsure3.gif
I just want it over with. lol

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to set this one and the ruby so badly! But I think the red spinel is next, simply because I'm terrified about setting the accent stones (which are delicate).
unsure3.gif
I just want it over with. lol

Ooh tell me about this red spinel!!!! Or will there be a big reveal once it’s set?

I hear you about delicate stones! I refused to have my emerald ring engraved with the carat weight, diamond weight etc. The reason being it’s huge and if the engraver accidentally drops it…….

Irrational but I wanted less handling of that ring as much as possible!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!!!! More pics please???

My kid loves rhodochrosite! I’ll go raid his collection when I get home!

He goes to the gem museum and just stares at the super impressive coral coloured specimen there.

I had this ring. Spinel. The little sister ran off with it.

20190825_102949_Original.jpeg

I wish I had run off with it!

Ooh tell me about this red spinel!!!! Or will there be a big reveal once it’s set?

I hear you about delicate stones! I refused to have my emerald ring engraved with the carat weight, diamond weight etc. The reason being it’s huge and if the engraver accidentally drops it…….

Irrational but I wanted less handling of that ring as much as possible!

It's a 2.72ct. cushion and I have a bunch of Luc Yen cobalt spinels to use as accent stones. They're fairly clean for this material, but it still makes me nervous!
chute.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results