shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

katomm

Shiny_Rock
OMG I have never seen anything in blue I''ve ever liked but that is beautiful beyond words.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 10:05:41 PM
Author: katomm
OMG I have never seen anything in blue I've ever liked but that is beautiful beyond words.
Thank you katomm, please look at the recent pictures on the prior page of MTG's wonderful new pendant and Megeve's Cartier ruby jewelry. Gorgeous!!

Here are my finished and set cuprian in the double rose/white gold halo and my spessartite in another halo, along with my rubellite (which I wear all the time hence the reason it's in the pic).

TLcuprianspessrubellite.JPG

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
Vibrant and vivid! You certainly keep me and many others entertained with your ever increasing menagerie of sparkles :) Thank you so much for your pretty pictures, the more the merrier!

Date: 7/17/2009 10:45:46 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Here are my finished and set cuprian in the double rose/white gold halo and my spessartite in another halo, along with my rubellite (which I wear all the time hence the reason it''s in the pic).

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
TL,

Wow! How vivid!! Love your gorgeous rings!!!
30.gif
30.gif

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Please stop! (Don''t!!!!)
25.gif

I''m drooling here!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
TL my favourite is the double halo cuprian tourmaline ring.
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone. Here's a super up close in focus shot of the spessartite so that you can see the facet pattern, the bright steps of color, and the quality of the diamonds on the LOGR. I just wish my camera didn't make the stone look so brown.
14.gif
. It's more of a reddish orange. The window is also completely gone now. There are no airlines, the top part looks like an airline, but that's a shadow of the stone on the metal.

TLspessshotinfocus.JPG

sleepyspinel

Shiny_Rock
Your macro shots are great TL! Glad that you are getting the hang of it... now you can reshoot all your gemmies up close and personal
31.gif
Glad the miniwindow vanished as well!

Date: 7/19/2009 4:44:50 PM
Thanks everyone. Here''s a super up close in focus shot of the spessartite so that you can see the facet pattern, the bright steps of color, and the quality of the diamonds on the LOGR. I just wish my camera didn''t make the stone look so brown.
14.gif
. It''s more of a reddish orange. The window is also completely gone now. There are no airlines, the top part looks like an airline, but that''s a shadow of the stone on the metal.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
My first amethyst ring. 2.37 ct cushion cut measuring 8 x 8 mm. Expertly cut by Barry Bridgestock.

Charmy-BarryCushionAmethyst2.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
1.13 ct Tourmaline cut by Barry Bridgestock. Color is closest to the third photo. LOGR setting is not as horrible as the photo shows.

Charmy-GreenTourmaline-BarryLOGR.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Imperial Malaya Garnet 2.18 ct and 7.5 mm. This stone is so amazing in real life and it is a shame that none of the photos come even close. It is a color shifter that goes from a straight pink in indirect natural light to pink with red flashes under fluorescent lighting and a peachy pink in bright sunlight.

Charmy-MalayaGarnet-Barry18KFish.jpg

Charmy-MalayaGarnet-Barry18KFish-SIDE.jpg

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
Hi I''m new here but thought I''d share my sapphire collection (all 2 rings of it!)
<BR

This is a ring I have just bought - 1ct total diamonds with baguette cut sapphires surrounding a briliant cut diamond in the centre, 18kt white gold

pi_1556.jpg

sapphire82

Rough_Rock
This is my e-ring

18kt white gold
don''t know exact specs for this ring but estimate center oval sapphire to be 70-80cts (I think)

P1010556.JPG

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the LINK to my pink tourmaline ring!

pinktourmalin%20030.jpg
PT180.jpg

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/12/2009 1:54:17 AM
Author: FrekeChild
My 1.07ct blue-ish green tourmaline from Barry Bridgestock in Whiteflash setting. Link to thread.

IMG_5853%20freke.jpg

I am starting to think that green tourmaline is my favorite type of green stone. Stunning!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/20/2009 9:18:37 PM
Here''s a precision cut lavender spinel 1.5 carats in a rose gold LOGR. This is a true lilac colored gem. This one is from Tanzania, and the above one is from Sri Lanka.

I love the band on your ring. So different!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 7/27/2009 7:32:02 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Imperial Malaya Garnet 2.18 ct and 7.5 mm. This stone is so amazing in real life and it is a shame that none of the photos come even close. It is a color shifter that goes from a straight pink in indirect natural light to pink with red flashes under fluorescent lighting and a peachy pink in bright sunlight.

Charmy-MalayaGarnet-Barry18KFish.jpg

Charmy-MalayaGarnet-Barry18KFish-SIDE.jpg

I love pink and that is a great shade.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A teaser shot of my newly reset 4 carat mandarin next to my 3.5 carat asscher spess. The setting is an LOGR that has a VS diamond upgrade. I originally bought the setting with SI diamonds, but I returned it for a VS upgrade. Photo taken in diffused sunlight in my den. I just realized now that I have the reset that this pear, although pretty clean, has some sleepiness to it, indicative of Namibian material. I bought it a long time ago, so I suspect it is. Pala indicates in their spess buying guide that Namibian mandarin spessartites are sleepy. The asscher is much more crystal in appearance.

TLteasershotspess.JPG

gemnut

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous orange in both TL. You are right about the Namibians. Also, from what I have seen, Namibian garnets are rarely so Fanta-orange in larger sizes.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
My 1.24ct Dan in an Adwar setting, set by Brian Gavin Diamonds.

SMTR Link
Brian_Gavin_Erica_roperingFin4.jpg

Brian_Gavin_Erica_roperingFin3.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
My stackers in 18 kt yellow gold. The pink spinel, green tourmiline, and blue/purple sapphire are from ACS, the settings were made by Heart of Water on
Etsy. Link to thread

lutusstonesmall.jpg

howstackerssst2.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Mandalay setting by Hearts of Water from Etsy. This is one of those rings that looks better in real life. The "ropes" are very thin and delicate. Setting is in silver with an aqua that was given to me as a gift.

mandalayaquasmall.jpg

howaquaprofile.jpg

mara82

Rough_Rock
I posted on another forum. Are you worried about your tanzanite scratching? My fiance wants to replace mine with a diamond.

nicholerh

Rough_Rock
Varna platinum setting with custom tweaks

7.2mm blue sapphire stone

Tiny lil diamonds along the prong paths (not the right words, I''m sure...)

nicholerh_sapphire_ring.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results