shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

voce

Ideal_Rock
I received two rigs from Nancy Jain of NNJGemstones on Etsy. Both stones from Desert_Rose: a glowy Mahenge spinel and a yummy spess. :kiss2: I'd never purchased from NNJ before, but I am very happy with the results, turnaround time, and communication.
IMG_4811.jpeg IMG_4810.jpeg

Omg concave cut juicy spess!

Concave cuts are my favorite. Desertrose has those?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I received two rigs from Nancy Jain of NNJGemstones on Etsy. Both stones from Desert_Rose: a glowy Mahenge spinel and a yummy spess. :kiss2: I'd never purchased from NNJ before, but I am very happy with the results, turnaround time, and communication.
IMG_4811.jpeg IMG_4810.jpeg

Oh my gosh- I love the color of your spess and that delicate, ultra feminine design for your mahenge spinel is just magic!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I think this qualifies as eye candy. Sapphire, diamonds, rubies, emeralds, spinels. All the precious gems that I was able to find a set for. The ring is a design collaboration between me and Enhoerning Jewelry.
840204 840206

voce

Ideal_Rock
Received two rings from Aurosi recently. A spinel with a diamond & Paraiba halo and an electric blue topaz cut by dear Barry.
SpinelParaibaRing3.jpg

BlueTopazRing.jpg

These two rings epitomize your PS handle.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had DesertRose pick up this aqua for me last year. It was set by Karat Jewelry on etsy. The aqua is 3.16 ct, and the 18kt wg setting contains a little over 1 ct of diamonds.

3dot16AquaRing.jpeg 3dot16AquaRing3.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Met Gala 2021: Our Favorite Pieces from the Red Carpet
    Met Gala 2021: Our Favorite Pieces from the Red Carpet - 09/15
    Diamond Prices - September 2021
    Diamond Prices - September 2021 - 09/14
    Diamond Fun Facts to Blow Your Mind
    Diamond Fun Facts to Blow Your Mind - 09/13

Holloway Cut Advisor