shape
carat
color
clarity

Cobalt spinel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chrono, I''m so glad you got this spinel - the pics of it are jawdroppingly beautiful!

I can''t wait for you to get it, and might I request some pics of your other cobalt spinel, as well? I''d love to see it, but not sure if you have a thread somewhere.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/31/2009 12:44:39 AM
Author: sleepyspinel
Glad to hear its lighter toned than the photo. I know that your experience with SGT has been good, and that you trust his verbal descriptions over his photos. Ofcourse you know that you''ll have to photoshoot this new addition as much as possible if you want feedback before the return period lapses... though if I thought returning to asia was difficult, I can only imagine that africa is more difficult?
Eric''s verbal description is quite accurate; in addition, I send him a picture of what I want to be sure that his description matches to what I expect to receive. As for shipping, you don''t have to remind me of the trouble shipping to far flung places like Asia and Africa.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda and LTP,
Don''t hold my feet to the fire but I think I should be able to get pictures posted.
12.gif
I haven''t done a photoshoot of the other cobalt either so it''ll be a good time to compare the 2 stones as well.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have faith in you Chrono.
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2009 3:51:49 PM
Author: Chrono
Linda and LTP,

Don''t hold my feet to the fire but I think I should be able to get pictures posted.
12.gif
I haven''t done a photoshoot of the other cobalt either so it''ll be a good time to compare the 2 stones as well.

You can do it Chrono! And we''ll be waiting
9.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results