shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Christmas came early! IDJ station tennis bracelet

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @ILikeShiny - what a lovely piece of jewelry!

...and Merry Christmas! :wavey:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, love the design! Your nail polish is pretty awesome too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I wish you would do a thread on your ring-it looks amazing! I would love to see more pics!yuo are really putting together a fabulous collection!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Drooolling!!! Gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas to you!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh @ILikeShiny I LOVEEEEEEEEEE your new bracelet!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you - IDJ really knocked it out of the park with those bezels! :love::love::love: And your last picture....swooooooon!! :love::love::love:

Haha! Thanks ac :mrgreen2:. Your enthusiasm brought a big smile to my face! And I agree... IDJ delivered spectacularly :appl:

Gorgeous! Did I read that correctly they are 13 pointer diamonds? They looks much larger!
Yes, they’re 13 pointers. When I first saw the bracelet I thought it looked beautiful and delicate, but maybe a bit too small and questioned my decision to not do 15 pointers. But the more I’ve worn it the more I feel that it’s the perfect size for what I wanted. I didn’t want a bracelet that would garnish immediate attention everywhere I went, but rather would kind of sneak up on people with its quiet elegance.

Wow, I wish you would do a thread on your ring-it looks amazing! I would love to see more pics!yuo are really putting together a fabulous collection!
Thanks! I have one more custom piece coming my way; I’m having my diamond pendant redone and will hopefully have it by Christmas. Then it’s on to other projects like colored stones and maybe a RHR, but doubtful there will be another bling year like 2017 for a while :lol:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ILikeShiny congratulations on your gorgeous new bracelet! IDJ did such a great job! I also love your ring! Thank you for sharing a glimpse of it:) The bracelet, the ring, the watch - simply stunning ! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your diamond bezel bracelet, Shiny! One of my very favorite designs! :love:

Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Omg I love your dress! :love:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a great idea, I've seen necklaces like this but not bracelets, I love it!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG this looks so much like the one I had (and loved soooo much) that was stolen. It was the best of the best because it was so comfy and could be dressed up or dressed down. Very very very pretty. Merry early Christmas!

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One of my favourite ever, and your step cut!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's gorgeous!!! :love:
And I love your blue dress too! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results