shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Christmas came early! IDJ station tennis bracelet

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After years of looking at tennis bracelets, this is my year to get one! It was going to be a Christmas present but, since it was finished now and we have three big Christmas parties this weekend, SO said I could have it early :appl:

For the design: I struggled with this part the most. I knew I wanted a bezel-set bracelet (due to snagging/scratching concerns) and a clasp that was integrated into the design (very important to me that the bracelet looked continuous). I plan to wear it 24/7 so I also wanted something that could be dressy or casual. The PS community was awesome again and I was able to find some inspiration that led me to my final design. I decided on .13 diamonds, 7” in length, and the mountings made deep enough so that the culets wouldn’t scratch my arm. Once I had my ducks in a row I reached out to Yekutiel at IDJ and let him take it from there. We ended up using his overseas bench for this for a couple of reasons and I’m thrilled with the results. As always, Yekutiel was awesome to work with and delivered a fabulous product!

Now, on to photos! :kiss2:

02353B78-6948-4024-94AF-E0110709FCC7.jpeg

711AEB47-E858-424C-9DCB-DE528B1E703C.jpeg

A view of the thicker mountings
62C9FB9A-6B1C-436D-BA12-60D921F3A29D.jpeg

A view of the custom-designed clasp (love it!)
2ACBA1F9-C511-4FFE-932C-BD3BE13BA7C2.jpeg

I wear my watch on my right wrist, but this gives a perspective view on the size.
5689B373-F2B4-4AC6-AA83-C717BAE4FFAC.jpeg

A close-up of the fine workmanship and gorgeous diamonds
F3A8CE56-F1E5-4491-9BF2-1F16FC433944.jpeg

I’ll take a perspective photo with it this weekend when I’m all dressed up!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH! that is amazing! I love it! It looks like it would be comfy for every day wear too. IDJ is awesome!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Boy, what a stupendous bracelet!! Merry Christmas indeed! Congrats!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow, it’s gorgeous, I’m a big fan of bezels, and this is gorgeous :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is gorgeous! Such a nice piece!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jeepers! This is a stunning bracelet!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow! Such a beautiful bracelet and a real show stopper!

njblinger

Rough_Rock
Wow, love the design. You wear it well! :dance:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's gorgeous.. bright and shiny!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it is gorgeous :love::love::love:
Bezels are a great idea.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS! That is beautiful, and so sparkly:love:! I love how delicate or looks!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I love the bezels with links in between! So unique and wearable. Btw, I spy the corner of a gorgeous ring in one pic! Won’t you please share with us your beautiful e-ring? :appl: (Or did I miss it somewhere lol!)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your bracelet! Exactly the style I would want, if I were to get one. I have thought about it quite a bit, but no plans to purchase. The clasp is so unique. What a great piece! Hope you love wearing it!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, I haven’t seen this style before and I really like it.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those diamonds look yummy! Gorgeous!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad you got it early! Enjoy that beauty at your parties!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's gorgeous, I've always wanted something similar with alternating diamonds and coloured stones :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bracelet-- trying to sneak a pic of the ring lol... :love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Have a Merry Christmas!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I :love: the bracelet! It's truly a versatile piece! You can definitely wear it every day and yet it's perfect for formal events! It looks like it's meant to be on your wrist!:appl:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I'm really loving it and can't wait to wear it to my first party in a couple of hours :mrgreen2:

@MakingTheGrade - Yes, it flips CONSTANTLY! At first I thought it might bother me but I'm getting used to it. We are going to thin the bezels on the bottom though and maybe give them a beveled edge like it is on the top so it won't be as noticeable when it's upside down.

@Bonfire - I'm not going to do a SMTB on my ring because that joy is gone for me, but I don't mind sharing a pic with you here. I had my nails done yesterday for the parties and I adore how the bracelet, ring, and glittery nails all look together :geek2:
ring.JPG

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!! So much gorgeousness in one photo! :love::love::love:
Your bracelet is just so perfect! Your ring is spectacular @ILikeShiny, absolutely stunning!! I hope you love it! Sorry you were robbed of the joy you should have experienced here. Thank you for posting the picture, all of your blingys are magnificent. Congratulations! **your nails are delicious too**

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is fantastic-- like a gorgeous present getting revealed/unwrapped. 3 carats is a fabulous size for an asscher :bigsmile:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice alternative to a full tennis bracelet.

DK :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh @ILikeShiny I LOVEEEEEEEEEE your new bracelet!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous on you - IDJ really knocked it out of the park with those bezels! :love::love::love: And your last picture....swooooooon!! :love::love::love:

bellajanie84

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! Did I read that correctly they are 13 pointer diamonds? They looks much larger!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What Austina said!!!!!

It is amazeballs on and off your wrist, love this :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results